(21) Luna Ceremony pt. 1

*unedited*(2-11-18)

*unedited*
(2-11-18)

Sam's POV

All day, Michelle and my mother have been planning my Luna ceremony. Paul wants to have his sons take over as soon as they can. Now they can, since we have finished the bond.

McKenzie, Aria, and I are currently walking around the mall trying to find me a nice dress. We've been to about twenty different stores and no success. "Let's eat!" Aria chirps. "I have something to tell you all and I'm hungry."

We agree and order some food. "So..." I drag. "What's it that you want to tell us?"

"So..." she says. "I'm pregnant?!"

"Then why does it sound like your asking a question?" McKenzie asks.

"I don't want you all to take it the wrong way," she says looking down embarrassed.

Realization dawns on me. "Oh my God! You're pregnant!" I scream. I get a couple of glances from other tables, but I ignore them. "I'm going to be an aunt."

I get up and hug Aria. "How far along?" McKenzie asks.

"About a month."

"Does Luke know?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Why?"

"I'm scared of his reaction. What if he doesn't want kids?"

"He's always wanted kids," McKenzie and I say. "He'll be so happy."

"But with the war coming and him going off to help fight... what if something bad happens?" She sniffs.

I still. I've tried not think about the war, but it's everywhere I turn. Everyone seems to be talking about it. I instantly feel guilty taking mates away from each other. Risking lives of people. "I promise you," I say as I sit back down. "I'll make sure he comes home to you and that baby."

"I just- I want everyone to come home."

'I have a plan' Macy links me.

What? I ask.

We can trap ourself and the evil separately from everyone else. We will be in a bubble like ball. Nobody will be able to get in and nobody can get out until we let the shield down.

Have you done it before? I ask.

Yes, it's hard to get everyone in one certain area without other people in the area, but it can be managed.

Let's do it. I don't want anyone getting hurt because of me.

"Sam?" I see a hand wave in front of my face.