(16) 2/5 Taking the dosage?

Here is a long overdue picture of Sam's wolf. Ain't she pretty?

*unedited*
(1-25-18)

Sam's POV

After Michelle, Paul, and the doctor who is Bellamy got the boys to leave I try to stand. Michelle is with me trying to help me. As soon as I am out of the water I groan in pain. My stomach feels like it was shot repeatedly.

The doctor comes back and Michelle has a worried expression on her face. I'm pretty sure I do too. I don't want to be anywhere near my mates at the moment. Even against Macy's protest. "Don't worry," Bellamy says. "We got grey and hunter to help Alpha with keeping them away."

He turns to look at me, "Now, you have an option. I can give you a dosage to stop the heat, but you won't be able to have pups for awhile. The medication completely stops the reproductive system."

"Will it stop the pain?" I ask.

"It depends on your wolf," he explains. "Your wolf has to be on the same plan in order for this to work. Most of the time, wolfs have a different view on this topic."

Macy? I ask.

'No! Are you crazy?! I want my pups as soon as I can get them. The answer is no.'

I sigh, "she's not going to go with it."

"Well, I wish I could help you more, spend time with your mates, it should help with the pain. Also make sure you have ice packs with you and cold stuff."

I nod. "Thank you," I say.

Michelle helps me to the bed I'm staying in. "I'll be right back." I nod my head. Cramps are killing me. I've heard stories about girls cramping on their periods, but it can't be that bad, right?

Another wave of cramps hit me and I groan in pain. I move so my face is in my pillow. I've never been in this much pain. This pain is worse than being beat over and over.

Babydoll? Luke links. Are you ok?

No, I answer.

We are trying to get into the house, but they have it surrounded it by pack members. We can only get in with the Alphas permission. Which they are not giving, because Ryan is technically still unmated.

I'm coming, I respond.

I walk down the stairs ignoring my body's pain. I stop at the bottom of the stairs and everyone is seated in the living room having a heated conversation. Avery notices me and squirms our her fathers arms. She runs toward me and jumps onto me. I go flying back and hit my back on the stairs.

I try not to let a whimper escape my lips. "You're awake!! Let's go play!"

She's picked up off of me and places into Kole's arms. Blake holds his hand out and I stare at it. I look at his face and see him trying not to look hurt. "Can you let my friends in?"

"No," Kole says. "Ryan is still not mated, so we're not taking any chances. Plus we want your first time to be special."

I stare at him in belief. They think I haven't had sex. I mean my first time was forced, but after I got boys to have sex with me. They knew about the beatings, but they only cared about the sex.

"Who says that I am still innocent?" I ask. I immediately cover my mouth with my hand. So fucking stupid.

"What?!" They both roar.

"What? Are you all virgins?" I yell. The both don't respond. "See! You have no room to talk. You probably enjoyed your first time. Take it from someone who didn't, your lucky. I wanted my first to be with my mate, but apparently I had to get this fucked up life."