(8) New Mexico

*unedited*(1-13-18)

*unedited*
(1-13-18)

Sam's POV

I have no idea how long I have been gone. Father joined us on the road a couple of days ago. I believe that we are probably half way across the country by now. At this point all they do is stop at abandon places and beat the living shit out of me.

My wolf has not talked to me since we last shifted. Maybe it has something to do with the injections that they are giving me. When it travels through my veins I can feel it going against my system. I think it's wolfs bane. My body feels really weak and everything hurts.

•flashback•

Today is the second day of torture. Today is the day that I am supposed to shift. How can I shift when I'm changed up to the ceiling? I just got done with a round of whips and I can feel my body heat up.

'Sam I am so sorry, but I cannot hold back the moon goddess' work' Macy says.

I groan. I'm in so much pain and it's going to hurt anyway with the shift. One by one I hear my bones crack. I haven't screamed throughout the torture. I refuse to, but this pain is the worst pain I have ever felt.

I scream in pain. Uncle comes running in and he sees whats going on. He smirks and leaves. I see fur growing from my pours and paws for my hands. I close my eyes and reopen them.

I am finally into my wolf. I have no idea what my wolf looks like. I know that we will be beautiful. Uncle comes back a few minutes after I shift back. He has another syringe in his hand.

"This should help with the pain." He smirks.

I try my hardest to stay away from him but he grabs my hair and pulls my head so he can get to my neck. I feel the needle and I can feel the contents travel through my veins. Dear lord, this hurts! I groan in pain.

"The fun is just getting started."

•flashback over•

I haven't shifted since then. I don't have much time to try and speak to Macy. We are either unconscious or being beat to death. They have gotten their hands on some silver weapons. The weapons are their new toys.

I am currently trying to get out of the restraints that they put me in. I know that I am too weak, but I still try. "Ready for some fun?"

I lay my head against the wall waiting for the smack. I feel something sharp go through my body and I scream. I can feel my pulse where the torture device is. "Silver knife," father says.

"What about another one?" Uncle asks.

"You can have your turn brother," father replies.

He comes closer to me and slices my skin over and over. I scream in pain. Someone has to hear me. Someone please hear me...