(33) Extra Chapter (1)

⚠️Warning... scene at the end⚠️⚠️ you have been warned ⚠️ ⚠️

Samantha's POV

"Mom!" Alissa screams. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Quinton is the first to come down with a smirk on his face. I give him the look as he grabs breakfast.

Alissa is next to come down the stairs. "He has my makeup."

"You don't need makeup," Kole says. "You're only 14."

"And Quinton is 17. Age is just a number," she argues.

"You're not going to dress like some slut," Quinton says.

I smack him, "excuse me?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"What?!" He holds his hands up with his mouth full. "She's dressing like one. Acting like one. Hanging out with them. She practically is one."

"Phone," I hold out my hand. He looks at my hand and then back at me. "Now." He sighs and gives it up. I turn my head towards Alissa. "Cough it up."

"Wha-" I cut her off with a glare. "Fine."

She slams her phone on the counter. "And we'll talk about your friends and your attitude when you come home."

"Why is momma acting like this?" Tyler, my 11 year old son asks.

"I think momma is in a mood," Kayden; Tyler's twin brother whispers, but we all clearly heard him.

"You wanna have something taken away too?" I ask. They shake their heads really fast. I look at the clock on the wall. "Go to school before your late."

Blake throws Quinton his keys and they head out. "Why is my baby momma in a bad mood?" Blake asks.

"You wanna go?" I ask.

"Bring it," he replies smirking.

"I can take you any day old man."

"Hey!" Kole says faking hurt.

"We're all getting old," I reply.

When 3 o'clock hits, I am able to go home from my Luna duties. When I walk in I see that Blake and Kole have already came back from the neighboring pack. "How was it?" I ask.

Kole comes up behind me and kisses my forehead. "It was okay. They could use new patrol routes and better security though."

"Every pack needs that though," I point out.

Blake comes in holding three inflatable Rods with a smirk on his face. "I'm ready for that challenge."

"Where did you even get those?" I ask smiling. He hands Kole and I one.

"The store. Where else? Now come on. It's time to taste defeat."

"Not in the house."

We all head outside and they circle me. They're both on top of me hitting me when the kids arrive. "Get off of me!" I laugh.

"I swear," I hear Cody, Quintons friend say, "your parents are goals."

"They are," Nic says.

"Momma! We'll save you!" Tyler screams.

Kole turns around as does Blake. I slowly stand up and wack them both on the top of their heads. They growl at me and I laugh. Blake swings at me and hits my stomach. Kole just picks me up and spins me around making me drop my rod. Blake is continuously hitting my head.