(15) Day 1 out of 5

*unedited*
(1-23-18)

Sam's POV

I wake up to people screaming downstairs. I look at the clock, 6:57 AM. Not even an hour of sleep. I tried and tried to go to sleep last night, but mouthing worked. My mind was rushing with the possibilities that could happen. Darkness is never a place for me. Darkness is when I think.

Avery walks in and comes to hug me. "Bubbas and daddy are yelling," she cries. "Mama is trying to stop them, but they won't listen!"

"Shhh..." I cue. "It's ok baby, I have you." I run my fingers through her hair. "Go back to sleep, it is still really early."

I feel her head nod and eventually falls back asleep. I can still hear yelling downstairs. At least they are not fighting, right? They've probably come to kick me out of the pack. I hear sets of footsteps coming up the stairs and I rest on my elbows. The door opens and I am met with the two people I don't want to see at the moment.

I feel tears building up behind my eyelids. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. They can't see me cry. That's all I do, cry. "Sam..." Blake starts. I shake my head not wanting to hear any of it. "Princess... please look at us."

"No," my voice cracks. "Just... leave me alone... go back, I'm sure they're waiting for you."

"Sam, I know what you saw yesterday seems bad, but we were too shocked to move. We tried to push them off," Kole says. "You have no idea how bad we feel."

My eyes are still closed and I am facing down. I feel a tear leak through and also a sob. I quickly but carefully move Avery off of me and stand up away from them. "Please... just leave me alone."

"We are never going to let you be alone," Kole says. "We never meant for that to happen, you have to believe us."

"But it still happened," I counter. "Do you know what it feels like to see you all kissing someone else with my in the same room? And you all didn't even pull back."

"Princess.... we're so so so sorry," Blake says slowly stepping my way. "We didn't know that they were coming back. They didn't know that you are our mate."

"It seems like you all have a good relationship," I say. "They'll make great Luna's."

Kole growls, "would you stop thinking like that! You are my Luna. They will never be. I want you, no one else."

"I can't! My mind doesn't allow me to stop thinking the worst. That's what I do, and I think it's right...."

"Sam," Blake says. "What can we do?"

"There's nothing you can do," I answer. "Just let me get my stuff and I'll be out of your alls way."

"You are not leaving," Kole says. "You will never leave us again."

"Even if it's against my will?" I ask.

"I don't want to make you do things," Kole says. "But I cannot let you leave me or us."

By now Blake is a couple of feet away from me. "How do you know them?" I ask.

They both seem to freeze in their spots. "We... had a relationship back in high school," Kole says. "We ended it and they left, but now it seems like they still want us."

"It didn't look like it," I mutter.

But if course, stupid wolf hearing, "I know it looks bad, but please," Blake begs.

Kole's POV

Sam looked a mess. It looks like she had a hour of sleep. We couldn't sleep either. As soon as we saw a little bit of sunshine, we rushed over here.