Before You Begin...

Hey there heroes, PineWatch here! If you have already finished the book, no need to read this.

First off, welcome! I hope you enjoy this story despite the fact it's all over the place and the characters are extremely flat and basically identical to each other personality wise. Apparently it's not as bad as I think it is because many people have liked it so far.

I have a small little teeny tiny- okay fine it's a huge announcement.

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE CANON. IN FACT I ACTUALLY DON'T CLASSIFY EITHER GANGLEADERS OR THIS BOOK TO BE PART OF MY VERSION OF THE AC UNIVERSE ANY LONGER.

That's just the first part. This next part I will rank by how many people point them out.

Yes, I know all of the assassins lived during different time periods. (0 people)

Yes, I know that absolutely nothing lines up and that Renaissance Italy is in the same time as Industrial London in this book and that's not correct. (0 people)

Yes, I know that all of the assassins act differently. (0 people)

And lastly, yes, I know that Connor and Edward Kenway are not brothers in the canon Assassin's Creed lore. (9999999999999999999 people) Not really but it seems like it.

At first the whole "CONNOR AND EDWARD AREN'T BROTHERS" thing was hilarious to me, but now it's just annoying. The first couple I was ignorant so I was like "They aren't?" (because I wrote this when I first got into AC) and looked it up. I am aware of it now however and this is just insane. I get it, they're grandfather and grandson and probably never met each other.

My question for all of you people who point this out: You do realize that you're pointing out that small detail and not the fact that there's freaking ALTAIR, EZIO, and ARNO? I even mention Leonardo Da Vinci toward the beginning. PLUS as an added bonus I got Ezio's little brother's name wrong. I don't think I fixed it but maybe I did.

So please, if you're concerned about accuracy with the lore and not the historical timeline, this is not the book for you and I don't want to see comments on inaccuracy. Also you probably don't want to read this book if the timeline issue makes you concerned.

This has gotten out of control and I'm sick of it.

Now, if you are one of the people who clicked on this because you read the description and thought it sounded interesting, do continue. Just don't make any remarks on lore issues.

May the speed force be with you and enjoy the ride!