Chapter 3

AN: Ricky's wolf above^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ashley's POV
I looked over to my right and saw a man growling at a couple. I heard them yelling at each other.
"I don't care if he's a hunter! He's my mate, just except that, Dad." The girl yelled.
Her dad sighed defeated.
"Can I at least punch him a few times?" He asked. "His kind killed your mother!"
"Dad!" She growled.
'Ashley? I know this is a bad time to ask you this, but-' my wolf started saying before I cut in.
'I know what I will name you' I said.
'Really?' She asked excitedly.
'Yep! Your new name shall be Galaxy. Our fur is purple with pink specks which makes it look like galaxy pictures that I see on the Internet.' I said.
"What's going on here?" Josh asks as we walk towards them.
"My daughter's mate is a hunter! I'll be fine with it if she could just let me punch him a few times for all the bad things he did to my mate." Her dad explained.
They talked for a few hours while I sat there, staring at her and the Hunter. She caught me staring and we locked eyes.
Oh My God!
"Heather?" I asked.
She gasped, "Ashley?"
I nodded. She ran over to me and gave me a hug.
"I thought you were killed!" She cried as she pulled away.
"Well, I'm here aren't I?" I asked jokingly.
The guys were watching us, confused.
"I missed you so much!" Heather cried.
Heather is my distant cousin. We got separated when we were 5 years old. I was found by hunters when I was separated. We sent letters until they stopped letting me write to her.
"How did you survive?!" She asked shocked.
I frowned and looked down, "I don't really wanna talk about it."
"It's fine, lets go catch up." She suggested.
"I don't know, I am a 'rouge' now." I said.
She turned to Josh.
"Josh? Could you be a dear and let me catch up with my cousin?" She asked sweetly.
"No, the Alpha says that all rouges go straight to the dungeon." Josh answered firmly.
"Wait! She's your cousin?!" Josh asked.
We both nodded. Josh looked at Ricky and Brian. They seem to be mind linking each other. I walked closer to Heather and dragged her aside.
"Let's go! I saw this beautiful clearing while I was brought here." I said as I tried dragging her with me.
She nodded and we quickly ran to the clearing. When we got there I took out a few weapons. She gasped.
"I'm not going to throw this knife at you. I'm throwing it at that tree." I told her while pointing to a tree about 12 yards away.
"I know you're strong, but do you think you can throw that far?" Heather asked worriedly.
"Yeah, but I'm still strong. I sneak out during the night to train alone." I replied before getting ready to throw.
The guys were now next to us.
"What are you doing?" Brian asked.
"Throwing knifes" I answered in a duh tone.
"At what or is it a who?" Josh interrogated.
"A tree," I answered bluntly.
They just nodded. I got ready and threw the knife as soon as a rouge ran past the tree. The rouge got hit with the knife. Now it was hanging on the tree with the knife sticking out of it's neck. I cringed when I saw the rouge. Someone cleared their throat, so I looked at the guys.
"Stop looking at the rouge that the rouge killed! There could be more rouges out there," Josh said.
I walked to the tree and took out the knife. I saw the rouges blood and almost hurled. I quickly wiped the blood on the rouge's fur. When I was walking back to the guys I heard an ear piercing growl. I whipped my head to my left. There stood a giant wolf. I sniffed the air. A rouge. They were about to attack the rouge when I stepped forward. We started to circle each other. Before the rouge could do anything I tackled it to the ground. He got up and growled. I shifted into my wolf and heard the guys gasp. The rouge's mouth was wide open. I growled and we both started circling each other again.

 I growled and we both started circling each other again

(AN: The wolf that you can see the face of is the rouge. Pretend the other one is Ashley's wolf)
He snapped his jaws at me. I snapped back at him. By the time I finished him off it was night time. I looked up and saw a few people gathered around. I ignored them and started cleaning my fur like a cat does. I heard a chuckle.
"You and your love for cats." Heather commented, amusement in her voice.
I hissed at her. Everyone stared at me, eyes wide. I was also shocked. I shifted back, but only to be welcomed with pain. I closed my eyes tightly until the pain was over. I opened my eyes and saw that everything was so big.
I tried to say something, but ended up saying, "Meow!"
"Meow" was the only thing I could say. LITERALLY!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AN: What do you think happened? It's kinda obvious😁