Chapter 14

AN: I tried updating sooner but as soon as I was about finish I accidentally deleted it so I had to restart

Ashley's POV:

I came out of the car, reluctantly.

'Why me...' I muttered to Galaxy.

Galaxy ignored me and growled at the pack members that we passed by. I mentally rolled my eyes as they pointed at me a whispered among each other. They must not recognize me. I had died the tips of my hair an ombre from dark blue and closer to the tips it goes to a lighter blue all the way to a soft baby blue. My hair rested on my right shoulder in a french braid. I had light coat of lip gloss, mascara, blush, eyeliner (cat eye) and a locket. It was the only thing I still have from my parents. Everything else I got from them was too big to fit in my closet or they thrown them out. The locket had a picture of my parents pushing me on the swing with a huge grin. A tear rolled down my cheek and a quickly wiped it off before anyone else could notice. I used my magic and made sure my make up wasn't ruined and continued to walk inside. When I got inside I saw Ashton (Ashley's old mate before she got rejected) kissing Brittany. As soon as I saw them I let out a growl. It wasn't from jealousy, it was from anger. They are there sitting there as if they haven't abused me mentally and physically. They both jumped in shock and turned around. Ashton smiled at Hunter until he saw me. He let out a growl and got into a protective stance.

"Hunter, step away from the rouge!" He ordered.

Hunter did the exact opposite. He went in front of me and got into a protective stance.

"Why are you protecting a rouge?! Have you gone insane?!" Ashton growled.

Hunter was about to say something when I quickly cut him off.

"You don't remember your 'omega'?" I asked, my voice held venom and anger.

Ashton's eyes widened.

"You mean... you're Ashley?" His eyes turned darker.

"Did you have any other omegas named Ashley?...... Oh, wait! I was your only omega" I growled.

AN: I know and I'm sorry. This chapter was pretty short. I'll try to make the next chapter longer