Chapter 5

AN:Ashley's new and improved wolf above (if you don't like this wolf then pretend it is the same)^^^^^^

Ashley's POV:
I started to purr again as she started to scratch me behind the ear. Heather walked up to me.
"Why are you a cat?" She asked as she picked me up.
I gave her a sly smirk before hopping out of her arms. She gave me a questioning look. I shifted into a Clydesdale. She gasped and came towards me. I looked at her warily. I gave her a tiny shove and neighed. She slowly climbed onto my back. I reared and took off towards the mountain. She screamed and then she started laughing. I stopped at the peak of the mountain a few miles away and waited for her to get off. She climbed off and looked at the view. I shifted back and sat down. I patted the spot next to me. Heather sat down and stared at the sunset.
"Are you gonna tell me why you were a cat and a horse? The guys are probably heading towards us right now." Heather said after a few minutes of silence.
I explained everything to her. After a few moments the boys climbed up.
"You.........are......really..............quick!" Josh said has he stopped to catch his breath from time to time.
I smirked and shifted into a Friesian. I nudged Heather and waited as she climbed on. I sped off towards the village near by. I stopped at the village and looked behind me. All I saw was trees.
"Oh! I know why we are here now." Heather said while giving me a knowing look.
I started to walk to the center of the little village.
"Wait! I wanna go see that shop. I never been there before, I love their clothing though." Heather said.
She hopped down and walked towards the store. I followed her, warily.
'I don't think we should go. Especially when we are 'running away' from the guys' I told her through our mind link.
"We'll be fine" she insisted.
I sighed and went behind the building. I looked around to make sure I was alone. I was about to shift when Galaxy stopped me.
'Someone is coming! It's a human' She said.
I sighed as I walked around in a circle. A man came up to me. I stared at him, eyes wide.
"Hey there! Aren't you a beauty." He said.
Another man came up to us.
"Who do you have there, Jordan?" He asked.
"Oh just a horse I found. She was just standing here. Should we keep her, Carter?" Jordan asked.
They talked for a bit before Carter sighed and nodded. Heather came to me.
"Oh my god! I'm so happy you're ok. I thought I lost you!" She cried as she gave me hug.
"Hey get away from horse!" Jordan yelled.
Heather growled, "This is my horse you idiot!"
Josh appeared and yelled, "Heather! Ashley! We gotta g-"
"Josh! These guys are saying Ashley is their horse!" Heather cried.
"She is our horse!" Jordan yelled at them.
I stomped my hooves. They all turned to me. At the corner of my eyes I saw 3 rouges heading toward us. I reared while neighing wildly. Josh tried to walk toward me, but I ended up kicking him. I reared and took off toward the rouges.
"Great. You scared our horse off!" I heard Jordan yell.
I stopped in front of the rouges. They growled at me. Josh and Heather were now behind me. I neighed warningly. The rouges growled. 1 of the rouges lunged at me. I reared and was able to shake him off. The other 2 rouges jumped on top of me. They started scratching me. When I was finally able to shake them off  I was weak. They were now unconscious, laying by Heather and Josh's feet. I soon started feeling dizzy and collapsed.
Before I blacked out I heard Heather tell Josh, "Go bring the rouges back. I gotta stay with Ashley."

AN: I will try to update as soon as I can😁
Tell me what you think of the story so far