Chapter 20

AN: I've decided to write a third person POV

Third Person POV:

Ashley didn't talk to Hunter to whole trip back and Hunter hated it. He tried to start a conversation but got silence as a reply. He would frown and think to himself.

'I'm such an idiot, I should have apologized!'

His thoughts were interrupted when Ashley screamed. He looked down and saw her curled up in a ball. She started growling as she grew fur and her bones snapped. She turned into a ball of light and disappeared.

"Ashley?! Ashley! If this is a joke or prank or something, it's not funny!" Hunter yelled.

"Heather, where is she?" Ashton asked.

"How should I know?!" Heather muttered and glared at the back of his head as he flicked the reins.

Coal started walking towards Hunter. Heather flicked the reins and Snowflake went into a trot. Heather pulled on the reins and Snowflake halted. Heather slowly climbed down and sniffed the air.

"Guys... we're in unclaimed territory. What if a rouge finds us? Or if rouges find Ashley? Or if we get lost and there is a new Alpha? We'll be rouges!" Heather cried.

Tears threatened to fall as she listed things that might happen to them.

"Heather stop! The worst that could happen was an attack" Hunter muttered.

This made Heather feel worse, "What happens if we die?!" Tears started falling as she wept.

Ashton rolled his eyes. There was another bright flash and Ashley'a wolf appeared. This time she had larger wings.

(AN: The picture of the wolf with wings from the beginning of the story)

They backed up as she took a step closer. She let out a whine and stepped a bit closer. She sat down as soon as she did 3 rouges came out. They growled at Ashley. No one moved when all of a sudden the rouges floated into the air and was tossed into the air and through the trees.

Ashley shifted back with a smile and said, "Hello, Justin"

A voice came out of nowhere, "Long time, no see, Ashley. I see you found your mate. And you found out who your true mother is. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner."

"It's ok Justin, I know why you couldn't" Ashley turned and lunged at a tree.

Before she hit the tree she seemed to hug an invisible object. A person appeared and hugged back.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?" Ashley mumbled into his chest.

Justin sighed, "I couldn't, I promised the moon goddess"

Hunter stepped up, "Who are you?"

"I'm Justin, Ashley's childhood friend and brother. She never really knew much about me cuz when she was 5, I ran away. I'm a warlock and I'm also part wolf, demon, and angel. I got my supernaturals from our dad's side. Ashley on the other hand got her shape shifting powers from our mom's side."

Ashley stiffened, "I'm a shape shifter?"

"Yes, you are a shape shifter with a bit of hybrid blood. You are now old enough to get your shape shifting powers." Justin answered.

"Justin Stone! Get back here this instant!" A strong and powerful yet soft and gentle voice said.

"Yes mom!" Justin mumbled.

"Ashley, you are going to come with your brother so you can train" the voice said.

"Ok" Ashley mumbled.