Chapter 25

Ashley's POV:

I woke up to the sun shining brightly and birds chirping and my mate's arm wrapped around me possessively. Great way to start the day >_< (note the sarcasm). I removed his arm an put my pillow there instead. I brushed my teeth, took a quick shower, and brushed my hair. When I went out I quickly walked to the stairs silently. I climbed onto the railing and jumped off the side. I'm not crazy. I shifted into a falcon an landed safely on the couch. My eyes widened when I heard a little giggle. I turned to see a little girl staring at me with a cute little teddy bear in her arms. She started stroking my feathers and I leaned closer. She giggled again.

"Hello Luna! I'm Stacy." She said.

She smiled and I tried my best to smile. Can falcons even smile?! I shifted back and picked her up.

"What are you doing up so early?" I asked.

"I couldn't sleep" she said with a frown.

"Want me to sing you a song?" I asked.

She nodded as she hugged her teddy bear. I brought her to my room where Hunter was still sleeping. I laid her down on the bed and sat in front of the piano. I cleared my throat and started singing Hush Little Baby to Stacy.

Hush little baby, don't say a word

Mamas gonna buy you a mockingbird

And if that mockingbird don't sing

Mamas gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring turns brass

Mamas gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass goes broke

Mamas gonna buy you a billy goat

And if that billy goat won't pull

Mamas gonna buy you a cart and bull

And if that cart and bull turn over

Mamas gonna buy you a dog named Rover

And if that dog named Rover won't bark

Mamas gonna buy you a horse and cart

And if that horse and cart fall down

You'll still be the sweetest baby in town

I looked over to Stacy to see that she was already asleep. I smiled and walked into the closet so I could change. I changed and tied my hair into a simple braid.

When I came out of the closet I heard Hunter stir a bit

When I came out of the closet I heard Hunter stir a bit. I walked up to him and poked his cheek until he opened his eyes. He slowly sat up but as soon as he did he noticed Stacy.

"Why is Stacy here?" He asked.

"She couldn't sleep, so I brought her here and sang her a lullaby." I explained.

~~~

Stacy went back to her parents and I went to Heather's room. I knocked on the door and opened it to see Jason standing there without a shirt and Heather no where to be found.

"Where's Heather?" I asked.

"She's getting ready" Jason said as he walked into their closet.

I give him a small nod and sat down on the bed. Heather came out wearing a white sundress, a pair of sandals, and no make up on.

"Why are you mdressed like that?" I asked.

"Jason said that he would bring me to beach today." She replied as she sat down on the be next to me.

I nodded and laid down as she did her hair.

"Ash, could you tie my hair please"

"Sure"

"Thanks"

I tied her hair into a French braid and she put on a pair of sunglasses as she headed out.

"Once I get back let's go on a run" she said before leaving.

I smiled and watched from her window as she got into Jason's BMW.

~~~

Heather's POV:

We reached the beach and I hopped out. Jason went to the trunk and took out a picnic basket. I took out a blanket and placed it on the sand. The basket was next to me and Jason was changing. I started drawing in the sand as a guy walked towards me.

"Hey, I'm Oliver."

"Could you move over a bit. I'm trying to draw something and you are stepping on my masterpiece. And FYI, I'm taken" Oliver scowled and walked off.

I continued to draw in the sand until arms wrapped around my waist.

"Cool drawing" Jason mumbled as he looked over my shoulder.

"Thanks" I said with a smile.

I had drawn me and Jason holding hands infront of a sunset