Chapter 7

AN:Ashley when she shifted into a Friesian above^^^^^^^^^

Ashley's POV:
I stared at the door expectantly. A guy came in with a girl following him. He had light brown hair with electric blue eyes. The girl had blonde hair with dark purple eyes. Her hair looked fake. The guy sniffed the air and growled.
He looked at me and said, "Mate"
My eyes widened as he came towards me. I backed up until I hit the counter behind me.
"She's your mate?!" The blonde asked.
Her voice held anger, shock, disgust, and hatred. The guy growled at her.
"Do not talk about your future Luna like that!" He yelled.
He growled again as she ran out of the room. There was a loud ding and I went to the oven and took the cookies out. They smelled delicious!😋
"Heather the cookies are done!" I yelled.
Heather quickly ran into the kitchen. She had socks on, so she slipped and fell. I laughed and helped her up.
"I want the first cookie!" Heather exclaimed as she ran towards the cookies.
I quickly snatched one of the cookies. Instead of taking one cookie, Heather took 15 of them.
"Hey! You said we split them" I whined.
"Fine!" She muttered.
I took 3 of the cookies she took and the rest of the cookies that were still on the tray. We sat down in the living room and started eating.🍪🍪🍪 After we finished eating I got up.
"Wanna go for a ride?" I asked Heather.
"What type of horse?" Heather questioned.
"You get to pick." I said.
"Can you shift into a unicorn?" She asked.
She scribbled something down on a piece of paper and showed it to me. On the paper there was a cute little unicorn picture.

 On the paper there was a cute little unicorn picture

"I think I can. Let me try it when we get outside." I answered.
She smiled and dragged me outside. I closed me eyes and pictured myself as a beautiful unicorn. I heard lots of gasps. I opened my eyes and saw a group of people staring at me in shock. My mate was staring in shock and awe. I tried to speak, but instead it came out as a loud neigh. Heather hopped on and I trotted towards the lake. I looked at my reflection as Heather hopped off. I was a beautiful white unicorn with some shades of blue. My mane and tail was a grey looking white with some light silver and blue streaks.They glowed so bright that it looked as if it was brighter than the sun. My horn on the other hand was a shiny white color. It kinda reminds me of a pearl. It has a few streaks of silver in some areas. I reared and ran towards the pack house. I came to a halt in front of the pack house and kicked the door lightly. Ricky opened the door and fainted when he saw me. I rolled my eyes and shifted into a hawk.
'Don't judge, but I'm going to show off my powers' I told Galaxy.
Galaxy didn't say anything. Instead she just nodded. Heather ran towards me in wolf form. I stared at her, my eyes bored into hers as she started rocking back and forth.
'You just found out one of your powers!' Galaxy said.
'What do you mean? What powers are you talking about?' I asked her.
'You found out that you can hypnotize people and/or make them fall asleep' She answered.
I looked at Heather and she was sleeping. I stared at her in shock. I grabbed her by the arm as gently as I can and brought her into the house. I laid her on the couch and flew back out. I shifted into a tiny little hummingbird and started to fly towards the village. I heard Josh was going there, so I decided to 'spy' on him. I got to the village and saw Josh walking through the crowd with my mate. I swiftly flew down and perched on Josh's left shoulder. I looked around and no one had spotted me yet.
"So... Alpha Hunter... What are we supposed to do about the other rouges? The cells are all full now. There are more rouges than ever seen before." Josh asked.
'Hunter' I believe is his name is, said, "We'll just get some workers to make another prison. We could even use one of the abandoned houses close to the prison. Unless we still have room in our old prison. If we do then we can get some people to make more cells."
Josh nodded and they all fell silent. My mate sniffed the air and looked at Josh.
"Why do you smell like my mate?" He asked.

AN:Did they catch Ashley spying on them?😁