Chapter 6

AN:Ashley's wolf, but with wings above^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You'll see why I put this picture later in the story

Ashley's POV:
I woke up in a white room in a white hospital outfit. The machines were really fast. I unplugged the machines and took out the wires that they attached on me. The machine went silent as I slowly got off the bed. Before I got to the door Heather ran in.
"Oh my god! I thought you died." She cried.
I shifted into a Morgan and walked towards her. She climbed on while patting my head. I broke down the door and trotted down the stairs. I broke down the front door and galloped towards a clearing. When I got there I laid down.
"I love you Ashley. You're the best cousin anyone can ask for." Heather said.
I shifted back and watched the sunset.
"You're probably just saying that because I'm a hybrid." I replied.
"No I'm not!" She protested.
Josh ran towards us and tackled me to the ground.
"Ow!" I mumbled as I shoved Josh off of me.
"You're are supposed to be healing!" He yelled.
"I was feeling fine until you tackled me. Since when did you care anyways?" I said.
"Since I found out that you are my cousin" Josh replied.
"Well I d- wait! I'm your cousin?!" I asked, shocked.
He nodded and pushed me towards the pack house. When we entered I was dragged towards the kitchen.
"Let's go bake cookies!" Heather said as she took out the ingredients.
I mixed up the matter and took it out. Heather took out the pan and preheated the oven. I kneaded the dough and put it back in the bowl. We put the dough on the pan. As I walked towards the oven with the pan in my hands I ran into someone.
"Ow! I think I broke my nose." I mumbled as I rubbed my nose.
"Sorry about that," someone apologized.
I looked up and saw a guy with black hair and bright green eyes.
"It's ok" I said as I put the cookies in the oven.
When I turned around I smelled and intoxicating scent. It was getting stronger and stronger.

AN: What do you think will happen next?🤔