Chapter 10

AN:The  picture above is when Ashley goes into the woods^^^
Skyscraper by Demi Lovato^^^

Ashley's POV:
I drove off towards the mall as quickly as I could. When we got there I dragged Heather to a whole bunch of stores.
"How do you have money to buy all of these things?" Heather asked as we walked into Forever 21.
"I stole your brother's gift card. We are cousins after all. I'm sure he won't mind" I answered with a smirk.
Heather gasped and hid behind a rack. I turned around and saw a girl wearing skimpy clothing. It barely covered her. I hid behind the rack as well. I gave Heather a confused look.
"Shh! That was my ex boyfriend. He's a vampire, I like him, but he's so possessive!"  Heather whispered to me.
"Who's that girl?" I asked.
"That's probably his new girlfriend. Her outfit says it all, trying to impress him" she answered.
We quickly snuck to the reception desk. We paid for the clothes and rushed outside. We went to Victoria's Secret. I tried on a few things and headed out of the dressing room.
"What are you getting?" I asked Heather as we headed to the reception desk.
"Just a few undergarments" she answered.
We payed and walked back to the car. I got in and drove back to the pack house.

AN:Do you think they are gonna get caught?
I know this chapter was kinda short but the next one will be longer I promise