Chapter 27 (teaser)

AN: I'm back everyone!

Ashley's POV:

I walked through the wood when a twig snapped behind me. I swiftly turned with a sword in my hand.

"Woah! Are you trying to kill your own mate?"

"It's ex-mate" I said to Ashton with a glare.

"Fine, ex mate. Geez! Where are you going though? There are rouges out there!" Ashton asked.

"Did you forget that my mother said that I have training to do? Seriously, you're really stupid sometimes... or should I say all the time" I shifted into a blue bird and flew up, high into the sky so Ashton wouldn't be able to follow me. I flew towards the middle of the forest and changed into a wolf as my mother instructed me to. There was a growl, and my brother launched himself at me.  I barked and launched back. I bit him in the hind leg and he let out a whimper. Justin attacked me from behind after he got out of my hold. I whimpered and struggled to get out. When I finally get out, Lorraine appeared (their trainer).

AN: It's just a teaser, next chapter will be longer

What are you grateful for?

I'm grateful for my family and friends. I'm also grateful for my education, food, water, shelter, clothes, and my teachers!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 🦃