Chapter 12

AN: Ashley's dragon form above ^^^

Ashley's POV:
I shifted into a giant blue dragon. I flew up into the sky and flew back down at full speed. I swiped my claws at the hidden figure. It cried out in pain and tried attacking me. The rest of them just stood there in shock. The figure emerged from the shadows. I gasped in horror as the stranger revealed itself. In front of me was a huge beast. It had the head of an eagle, wings, and a body of a lion, the truth hit me like a ton of bricks. In front of me right now was a griffin. I shifted in to my griffin form and glared at him as a growl erupted from the back of my throat. The griffin stared at me in shock and horror. He shifted back to his human form. I stepped into the sunlight and they gasped. The guy bowed and submitted to me.

 The guy bowed and submitted to me

The guy's griffin form^^^

Ashley's royal griffin^^^

I walked to the lake nearby and stared at my reflection in shock. The sun reflected off of my golden feathers. I admired myself while the others went back to the pack house. The griffin had to follow them for an interrogation and to heal.
'Why did he bow to me?' I wondered.
When I was walking back an arrow flew out of the bushes and hit me in the wing. I screeched in pain. I turned towards the bush and saw 3 large figures. I slowly approached the bush, growling. the figures retreated and ran off. I started chasing them as fast as I could. They looked back and started running faster. Hunter, Heather, Josh, Brian, and Ricky emerged from the trees and followed them. I tried to fly but almost stumbled over my feet. I growled in frustration and ran faster. I got close to them so I lunged. We fell with a loud 'thump'. I used my sharp claws to takeoff the masks that they were. They were...

AN: Go check out idkjc313's books