Chapter 9

AN:Ashley as a Black Bear above^^^^^^^^^

Ashley's POV:
I sat down and we started playing Call of Duty. Josh came up to me and gave me a hug. There was a loud growl. I paused the game and turned around to see a very pissed off Hunter. Josh gulped and ran out of the house. Hunter growled again and started to chase after him.
'Stupid possessive alphas' I thought.
I went back to playing with Heather when I heard a loud growl. I turned around and saw Hunter growling at Josh. Josh ran over to me and hid behind the tv.
"Thanks for helping with the fight, but could you help me get away from him?" Josh asked while pointing at Hunter.
I opened a portal with my magic. Josh stared at it as if it was a death trap.
"It'll bring you a different place and hide your scent. I'll deal with Hunter and bring you back soon after." I explained.
"Ok, but this better not be a trap." He muttered.
"Do you wanna stay alive or not?" I asked.
He gulped and quickly jumped in. I closed the portal and looked at Hunter. He stared at me as his eyes started to flicker from blue to black. I used my magic and put him in a cage.
"That should hold him for a long time" I muttered and opened a portal.
I stuck my arm in and grabbed what I think was Josh. I pulled whatever I grabbed out of the portal and looked at it. In my hand was a giant wolf with grey fur. He was curled up into a tiny and shaking with fear while I just laughed at him. He looked around and stopped at Hunter. He sighed and shifted back.
"Thanks for helping me." Josh thanked.
"No problem, but put on some clothes!" I quickly covered my eyes.
I heard Josh run up the stairs while saying, "I wish werewolves shifted with clothes on"
I chuckled and went to Heather's room. Heather was sitting on her bed staring into space. Hunter barged in and shook Heather trying to get her out of her trance. Heather jumped up in surprise and bit Hunter's hand.
"Ow! What the heck was that for?!" Hunter yelled while sucking on his hand.
'How does his whole hand fit in his mouth? That's so gross!' Galaxy said.
I agreed with Galaxy before blocking her out.
"What do you want Hunter?" Heather muttered as she layed down on her bed.
"Why is my car covered with dirt, mud, sticks, rocks, and leaves, also who the heck dented the roof?! All four tires are popped too!" Hunter yelled.
"What the heck are you talking about? I didn't touch your stupid car." Heather mumbled.
"Hunter, leave her alone!" I demanded.
Hunter turned around and pouted.
"My precious baby is ruined! How can I leave her alone if she might be the one who did it?" He whined.
I rolled my eyes and dragged Heather outside.
"Was it really you who dented his car?" I asked as we walked towards a clearing.
She chuckled nervously before admitting that she was the one who destroyed his car. I smirked at her and dragged her to the garage.
"Hide your scent" I instructed as I hid my scent.
I shoved her into the passenger seat of a white BMW and sat in the drivers seat. I pressed the petal and we zoomed off towards the mall.

AN: What do you think Ashley is planning?