14. Princess Carry

---***---

Mei Shu lay on the stadium gasping heavily and the spear she was holding fell to the ground and broke into pieces.

I did it. I was able to control the water inside her body but I can only do so if I look into her eyes. Yu Zeng looked at Mei Shu lying on the stadium and couldn't help but feel sorry for her. I'm lucky, she doesn't know about this technique or else I'm finished.

Mei Shu tried to stand but she felt numb. She tried to take a deep breath but something was wrong inside her body. She felt coldness and emptiness. She wanted to throw up but she couldn't. What did that guy do to me? Her surroundings seemed to be spinning.

"The winner for this round is Yu Zeng from East Sect." The grandmaster announced loudly when Mei Shu didn't stand after the count of five.

Yu Zeng sighed a relief when the match ended. He was enduring the pain for too long that when he took a step, he couldn't take the pain in his leg, and just when he was about to lose his balance, a pair of strong arms caught him.

"Dong Fang..." Yu Zeng looked at him. "What are you---" He also saw Heng Guiying a few steps away from them with an angry expression on his handsome face. Why does he look angry?

Every disciple was surprised to see the two extremely handsome men in the stadium. The ladies felt a bit jealous of Mei Shu. Ai Jin who was watching what was happening felt her blood boiling. That wench! Stealing my position.

Why did they come here to the stadium? Are they here to fight me because of what I did to Mei Shu? Yu Zeng thought while trying to distance himself away from Dong Fang who was holding his back. What if he directly hit my back?

Yu Zeng was caught off guard when Dong Fang carried him in a princess carry style.

The disciples as well as the grandmaster fell silent and looked at what was happening in disbelief.

"Don't move too much, your leg." Dong Fang told Yu Zeng who was trying to get down from his arms.

"I can walk by myself." Yu Zeng said. Why am I carried like this? I wish I could hide in a hole!

You should carry Mei Shu like this and not me! He looked back and saw Mei Shu glaring at him while lightly coughing. She was helped by two disciples to stand.

Ai Jin who saw what happened smiled. Why would Dong Fang and Heng Guiying waste their time for someone like Mei Shu? If it was me, for sure they would help me. Yu Zeng is their friend, so, it's only natural to help him; like brothers.

When Dong Fang was feet away from the stadium, Ai Jin came running to their direction with her robes fluttering in the wind.

"Is Yu Zeng alright?" She asked worriedly while looking at his face. Good thing his face is okay and no harm was done.

Upon seeing the worriedness on Ai Jin's beautiful face, Yu Zeng felt a bit jealous of Heng Guiying. Such a caring and beautiful lady. The protagonist is sure lucky ah.

Yu Zeng's eyes widened when he noticed that they were heading in the direction of where their rooms were located.

"Where are you taking me?" Yu Zeng asked.

"To our room." Dong Fang said with a nonchalant expression on his face.

"Yes, you need to take a rest, Yu Zeng. I will take care of you." Ai Jin smiled while looking at Dong Fang and Heng Guiying. This will be a good chance for me to gain some points in their hearts. I don't know whom I will face for the next match. One thing is for sure, I know they will not harm me.