19. Punishment

---***---

"Greetings grandmaster!" Both Yu Zeng and Wei Shun said.

Zhou Zhihao slightly nodded at them.

"We were just practicing." Yu Zeng felt his heartbeat racing in his chest.

"I know." Zhou Zhihao walked towards them. His eyes were cold and every step he made had no sound.

Yu Zeng held Wei Shun's hand. The sky was getting darker and the branches of the withered trees were slowly swaying as the cold wind blew around them making the place looked eerie yet beautiful.

Zhou Zhihao stopped a step away in front of them and he looked at the child standing next to Yu Zeng and said, "You may leave."

How about me? Yu Zeng was crying inside. He took a step back and wanted to run.

Wei Shun looked at Yu Zeng. Although his heart and mind were in chaos, Yu Zeng tried to show a calm expression on his face. "You go ahead." He slightly smiled at the child.

Wei Shun walked towards the door but before he went out, he looked back and saw his big brother looking at him. Why is big brother's hand so cold. I hope he is okay. I should ask for help but to who? Just then, he remembered Heng Guiying, his big brother's friend.
.
.
.
.
.
"Where did Yu Zeng go? We have been waiting for them." Ai Jin said while they were sitting on the grass, she was still holding the arms of Heng Guiying and Dong Fang.

"Maybe they won't come back. I think we should start practicing without them." Mei Shu coldly said. Bo Chang was sitting next to Heng Guiying and was silent the whole time while looking at how happy Ai Jin was sitting between the two most handsome men he knew.

"I will look for them." Heng Guiying intentionally stood so that, Ai Jin would let go of his arm.

You look good together. You should end up together. Heng Guiying looked at Dong Fang and Ai Jin sitting close to each other. "See you later." He said and walked away.

Heng Guiying was a few steps away from them when he saw Wei Shun running towards them. The child was gasping for breath when he arrived.

"Big brother Heng Guiying, big brother Yu Zeng is in trouble." Wei Shun worriedly said.

"Why? What happened? Where is he right now?" Heng Guiying tried to be calm as much as he could.

Wei Shun told Heng Guiying the location of Yu Zeng and with no hesitation, Heng Guiying rode on a rock leaving Wei Shun behind.

I don't have time to ask Wei Shun questions. Yu Zeng just what did you do? He wanted to bring Wei Shun but it could be dangerous.

"Big brother Guiying, please wait for us." Heng Guiying heard Wei Shun's voice and when he looked back he saw the villain carrying Wei Shun and they were riding on a ball of flame. The other disciples in the place looked at them strangely.
.
.
.
.
.
"How did you know of this place?" Zhou Zhihao asked Yu Zeng indifferently.

Yu Zeng could almost hear his own heartbeat. "I just noticed a door slightly ajar and saw this place, grandmaster."

There was a long silence. Zhou Zhihao took a step closer towards him. Yu Zeng wanted to step back but it seemed like he was frozen in place due to fear.

"Very well. This should be the last time I see you here. This is a forbidden place but since it's your first time here. I'll let you off." The grandmaster looked at him with a stoic expression on his face.

Yu Zeng couldn't believe his luck. He slightly looked up to examine the face of Zhou Zhihao. This grandmaster is not only handsome but so kind ah. He doesn't look like 94 years old. He looks like in his 30's. Probably he doesn't want other disciples to be here in fear for that man with a mask would attack again. He is just worried about the safety of others. Yu Zeng couldn't help but smile while looking at his face which confused the grandmaster.