24. Sealed Emotions

---***---

I will win. Ai Jin continued eating the fruits in her bowl.

Dong Fang thoughtfully looked at Yu Zeng who was eating the noodles with gusto and said, "I will cook stir-fried noodles for you every day."

"No n-need." Yu Zeng tried to speak with his mouth full and the side of his face was bulging.

"No need to be shy." Dong Fang used his chopsticks to pick up some noodles from Yu Zeng's bowl and ate them.

Yu Zeng's eyes widened and saw that there were still a lot of noodles in the large bowl at the center of the table.

Just use your bowl Mr. Villain, ah. Yu Zeng thought. He reached for Dong Fang's bowl and filled it with noodles.

Dong Fang raised his eyebrow and took the bowl heaping with noodles. Then his lips suddenly curled up.

Dong Fang smugly glanced at Heng Guiying who was glaring daggers at them.

Yu Zeng could feel the heated gaze coming from the protagonist and didn't dare to lift his head. Maybe he is jealous of the villain. After all, the villain is sitting right next to the heroine. Yu Zeng finally calmed down and continued eating.

After eating, Yu Zeng noticed Heng Guiying who was looking at him, so he decided to approach him.

Mei Shu saw Yu Zeng approached Heng Guiying; she just rolled her eyes. She decided to walk towards Dong Fang but before she could take a step, Dong Fang followed Yu Zeng and walked towards Heng Guiying. She smiled at him but was ignored.

This Yu Zeng, really wants the attention of both men. Mei Shu raised an eyebrow and went out of the room.

"How are you?" Yu Zeng suddenly asked the protagonist.

Heng Guiying just nodded at him and was about to leave the room when Yu Zeng grabbed his arm.

Heng Guiying blankly stared at Yu Zeng but was happy inside.

"Let's go to the hot spring." Yu Zeng suddenly said. Maybe he just needs some relaxation. I should also invite Doing Fang and Wei Shun.

Heng Guiying noticed the shyness of Yu Zeng and couldn't help but smile. Heng Guiying's sadness immediately vanished when he heard Yu Zeng's invitation.

Yu Zeng was about to say Dong Fang when the other man just walked past him. He felt something in his chest when he saw the villain walking away and ignoring him.

"Let's go!" Heng Guiying happily dragged Yu Zeng and Wei Shun away from the place and headed towards the hot spring.
.
.
.
.
.
"It's been a while since we had this time together." Heng Guiying happily said and looked at Yu Zeng. The steam in the place put some rosy glow on Yu Zeng's face.

Seems like the protagonist is not angry at me. It's really good that I invited him here. Yu Zeng breathed a sigh of relief. But why do I feel sad?

"What should we cook for dinner?" Yu Zeng asked Heng Guiying.

"What do you like to eat? I will cook it for you." The protagonist smiled at Yu Zeng.

Will you cook it for me? Is it really okay? Yu Zeng was taken aback by what Heng Guiying said and control himself from grinning. I'm so lucky ah. This opportunity doesn't always come. "Dumplings." Yu Zeng said while looking at the protagonist and suddenly remembered the same question asked by the villain when they were cooking and he answered the same. Yu Zeng slightly bowed his head and scooped some water.