21. Lapis Lazuli

---***---

His long white hair fluttered in the wind along with his robe making him look ethereal. Yu Zeng took a deep breath and nervously looked at the figure in front of him. Wow! His hair looks so soft and untangled though the wind is blowing it. I wonder what shampoo he uses or the wind just loves him.

"Greetings grandmaster!" Both Wei Shun and Yu Zeng said.

Zhou Zhihao just nodded at them.

Why do we always bump into the grandmaster? Yu Zeng thought. He tried to calm himself. If I can run away and take Wei Shun with me, I would.

"Just continue and think that I'm not here." Zhou Zhihao said with a nonchalant expression on his face. Zhou Zhihao walked away from them and went close to the blooming flowers.

How can we ah. Yu Zeng looked at the child in front of him and took a deep breath.

"Okay, grandmaster." Yu Zeng and Wei Shun said in unison. They looked at the grandmaster who seemed busy looking at the flowers before they started practicing cultivation.

Wei Shun easily summoned a fire dragon, though not so majestic unlike in his match with Fan Chun but it was large. Yu Zeng tried to quelched it using a water snake but Wei Shun's fire dragon easily avoided it.

"Well done!" Yu Zeng smiled brightly. This child is getting better with each passing day ah. They continued fighting and didn't notice the time before a deep and icy voice interrupted them.

"Shall we go now?"

Both of them turned to the owner of the voice.

The grandmaster is still here! Yu Zeng who was about to summon a water snake dispersed the water particles in his hand and nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
I wonder where did Yu Zeng go? Heng Guiying looked around and glanced at Ai Jin who was talking to Dong Fang. Don't think too highly of yourself, Dong Fang. Just because two pretty female disciples are sitting close to you. Yu Zeng will surely sit next to me. Heng Guiying smiled and looked at the space next to him.

There were already many disciples on the tournament grounds. They were excited to witness the match and to know the winners.

"Good luck with your match today, Dong Fang." Ai Jin sweetly smiled at him. Dong Fang just ignored her and looked around.

Just how many times does she have to tell him that? Mei Shu who was sitting next to Dong Fang coldly looked at the stadium. Ai Jin should stop smiling like that to my Dong Fang.

Dong Fang was about to stand and find another seat when he heard some disciples gasped and looked in a certain direction. His heart sank when he saw Yu Zeng walking close behind the grandmaster.

That's why I didn't see you because you are with him? Do you like strong men? Dong Fang retracted his gaze and sat again.

Mei Shu coldly looked at Yu Zeng who walked towards the tournament grounds. Yu Zeng, are you flirting with the grandmaster? You are really targetting handsome men.

Yu Zeng gripped Wei Shun's small hand tightly. Every step he took felt heavier with all the strange stares he was getting. He immediately spotted the protagonist and villain and decided to walk in their direction.

"Yu Zeng, Wei Shun! I prepared empty seats for you." Heng Guiying immediately motioned to Yu Zeng.

"Thank you Guiying!" Yu Zeng smiled widely. This friend of mine is so thoughtful ah. He sat next to the protagonist.