16. Hotness in the Hot Spring

---***---

"What are you looking at?" Dong Fang smirked and walked towards him. His eyes never left him. He dipped into the hot spring and touched Yu Zeng's chin to have a clear look at his face.

He really has a good body! Completely different from mine. Yu Zeng thought and stared at those golden eyes. He suddenly remembered something that made his eyes widened. I will face him in the next match!

"Are you that excited to see me?" Dong Fang smiled when he saw the surprised look on Yu Zeng's face.

How am I going to win against him? Well, water is my element. So, I guess, I have an advantage somehow... but, if he uses that..., I'm sure he will win.

"Do you really like me that you can't say a word?" Dong Fang let go of Yu Zeng's chin and whispered to his ear.

Yu Zeng who was lost in his own world didn't answer. Dong Fang's face was getting closer, he could feel Yu Zeng's breath against his skin. Dong Fang almost lost his balance when the ground suddenly shook.

Yu Zeng awakened from his thoughts and was shocked when he saw Dong Fang's face an inch away from his. Why are you so near? He moved farther away from him.

"Yu Zeng, I didn't know you are here."
Both of them looked at the source of the voice. Yu Zeng was surprised to see Heng Guiying standing a few feet away from them.

A serious expression doesn't really suit your face Mr. Protagonist. "Heng Guiying, why are you here?" Yu Zeng asked.

Dong Fang just smiled at the protagonist. Heng Guiying smiled back but it didn't reach his eyes.

"I'm here to relax. I'm glad to see you here Yu Zeng. There are some insects here, be careful." Heng Guiying looked at Dong Fang before looking back at Yu Zeng. He took off his clothes and dipped into the hot spring.

Yu Zeng looked at the body of the protagonist and couldn't help but heave a sigh. His body is also better than mine. Just then, he felt the water became hotter and looked around.

"Keep looking and the water will become boiling hot." The villain said nonchalantly.

"..." Where did I look? Is he planning to cook me alive ah? Should I close my eyes? Yu Zeng just closed his eyes and relaxed. When he opened his eyes, he saw the protagonist and villain close to him. Why are they so close to me? Are they going to beat me? I should go away from here.

"I think, I need to find Wei Shun and practice cultivation with him." Yu Zeng didn't wait for their reply. He immediately went out of the water, put on his clothes, and walked away from the place.

"I will not lose to you." Heng Guiying faced Dong Fang. He also went out of the water and put on his clothes but before he could walk away from the place he heard the villain's words which made him stop.

"You already did." Dong Fang smugly said.

We'll see about that. Heng Guiying didn't say anything and left.
.
.
.
.
.
"What are you saying?" Ai Jin couldn't believe what she heard. She looked around the trees surrounding them and tried to absorb what Mei Shu had said to her.

"I'm telling the truth." Mei Shu coldly said. "That Yu Zeng is so fickle. We should do something about him."

"I know that you share a room with Yu Zeng and Dong Fang. If you can't win their hearts, then you shouldn't go around and spread false rumors. You look pathetic." Ai Jin glared at her.

"It's up to you, whether to believe me or not. In case you changed your mind, you can always talk to me." Mei Shu didn't wait for her reply and walked away from the place leaving Ai Jin behind.