17. A Special Place

---***---

You won't be hard on me? Yu Zeng awkwardly smiled at him. Yeah because you won't prolong my agony!

"I am hoping for a good match, Dong Fang." I should remain calm. Yu Zeng extended his hand for a handshake.

Dong Fang looked at Yu Zeng's hand and a nearly indiscernible smile crossed his lips. He shook his hand but Yu Zeng was shocked when Dong Fang didn't let go of his hand.

Yu Zeng tried to pull his hand but he couldn't. He felt the warmth coming from Dong Fang's hand slowly spreading throughout his body.

What is he doing? Yu Zeng was getting nervous; he forcefully and successfully pulled his hand from Dong Fang's hold.

"See you later." Yu Zeng didn't look at Dong Fang's face and just walked away with Wei Shun but he felt Dong Fang walking behind them.

I didn't anger him, right? Yu Zeng worriedly thought.

Yu Zeng smiled when he saw Heng Guiying and Ai Jin walking towards their direction. They looked good together. I can't believe, I have the chance to witness how the protagonist and the heroine of this story fall in love with each other.

Yu Zeng looked back and saw Dong Fang two steps away from him with a slight frown on his handsome face. Maybe, he is jealous?

"I decided to help you practice Yu Zeng." Heng Guiying stopped in front of Yu Zeng and placed his arm on Yu Zeng's shoulder. Ai Jun was just standing next to the protagonist.

Heng Guiying looked at Wei Shun who was standing next to Yu Zeng and smiled at him "You should also come with us, Wei Shun."

Dong Fang frowned and walked towards them but stopped in mid-step when he heard what Yu Zeng said.

"I think that's a good idea." Yu Zeng smiled brightly at Heng Guiying. It's not every day that the protagonist would offer his time to someone like me ah.

"Shall we start with our practice?" Heng Guiying asked.

"Here?" Yu Zeng looked at Dong Fang and thought of something.

"I know a great place!" Yu Zeng happily said. It's really a good place. You can go there with the heroine. When we get there, I will leave them two alone and practice with Wei Shun. A good opportunity for them to deepen their relationship.

"Really? Okay, I want to see the place, Yu Zeng." Heng Guiying happily replied.

"Let's go." Yu Zeng was surprised when Heng Guiying didn't spare Ai Jin a single glance.

Huh? You should ask the heroine to come with us, Mr. Protagonist. He waited for the protagonist to asked Ai Jin but it didn't happen.

"Ai Jin, let's practice together." Yu Zeng looked at Ai Jin. He also wanted to invite Dong Fang but Dong Fang was not looking at him and his eyes were closed like in deep thought.

I wanted Heng Guiying to invite me but maybe he is just too shy to ask? Yu Zeng, your feelings for me are too obvious. Ai Jin smiled to herself and bit the bottom part of her lips.

"Thanks for inviting me Yu Zeng but I will stay here with Dong Fang." Ai Jin glanced at Dong Fang and smiled.

Heroine, you are playing hard to get ah. Yu Zeng thought and felt sad for the protagonist. He looked at Heng Guiying and thought that he needed some comfort. He placed his hand on Heng Guiying's shoulder.

"Okay. See you." Yu Zeng walked with Heng Guiying and Wei Shun away from the tournament grounds.

Ai Jin who was standing nearby wanted to go with Heng Guiying and accept Yu Zeng's invitation but she didn't want to be separated from Dong Fang either. I want Heng Guiying to get jealous but why does he look so happy? Ai Jin was puzzled when he remembered the smile on Heng Guiying's lips. Maybe, he was just pretending to be happy?