{4}

"Bathrooms down the hall...And here's your room." Anthony pointed while stopping in front of the neat guest room. Alex nodded rubbing the back of her head and mumbled, "Thanks again for letting me stay here...I appreciate it."
He shrugged and smiled, "Hey no problem. It's the least I could do, since I hit you with my car." He left her to make herself cozy. She wondered around the small room sitting on the soft bed. She had no clothes. The only thing she had was the uniform she was wearing. She pulled out the money she had took and began counting the bills, hoping it would be enough for some clothes. She jumped up doing a little dance. It was plenty enough for clothes, and booze. She made her way into the living room of the apartment where Anthony sat writing something down on a piece of paper with coffee stains on it.

"I'm gonna go shopping. I'll be back later so..."She uncomfortably said shifting on her feet. He nodded and she jogged out of the apartment. The mall wasn't that far. She managed to make it there in less than twenty minutes. She was skimming through the racks of this cheap clothing store hoping to find something decent. She hated shopping. But after her psycho ex took all of her clothes claiming, "he bought them" she didn't mind buying her own clothes with her own money. Making her way out of the clothing store, she trudged to the liquor store buying herself a bottle of wine. "Credit or cash?" The cashier asked. She smirked taking her ex's credit card out of her purse, smiling as the expensive bottle of wine charged itself onto the credit card.

Making her way up the stairs of the apartment with bags weighing her arms down she heard a roar of laughter erupt from the apartment. She raised a brow opening to door to see Anthony smoking a cigarette with other men around him. She made her way past them, noticing how silent it had gotten. "Hey, Kate." Anthony yelled and she gave the peace sign closing her door.

Flea turned to Anthony and whispered, "She's the waitress...The chick who you thought was hot." He nodded and smirked as John laughed sipping his beer. "I didn't know you were so generous." Chad smirked taking a long drag of his cigarette. Anthony shrugged. The guys talked about there new album and she stayed in her room. She was uncomfortable around groups of people. Her awkward personality always seemed to make everything uncomfortable. She hit play on the radio she had bought and jammed to Suffragette City by David Bowie. She swayed her hips back and forth bobbing her head popping the cap off the bottle of wine she had purchased. She laughed falling onto the bed taking a long swig of the bottle of wine.

"Don't lean on me man cause you can't afford the ticket!" Flea sang walking into the room. She froze, than laughed and continued singing with him. They passed the bottle of wine back and forth. Soon the whole entire band was sitting with her in her room. "So who is Alex?" John asked sipping his beer. She shrugged and sighed, "A broke waitress." They all bursted into laughter. Anthony smirked watching her skirt slightly rise. He shook his head and focused making eye contact with her. Don't be an idiot Anthony, He thought to himself running his fingers through his hair.

"I got an idea!" Chad smiled. "Let's go to that club down the street." Alex raised her hand up and smiled "I'm in." Anthony shook his head and they all made there way down the stairs of the apartment complex to the club down the street. The loud music vibrated against the concrete as they all waited in line. The bouncer kept dissing people off and not letting them in. "Who pissed in your lemonade! Come on!" John yelled hoping the bouncer would speed up the line but there was no luck. I'll be dead by the time we get in here, Alex thought to herself sighing.