{21}

"She said she gets butterflies when she kisses me?" Anthony sighed to Flea, while placing his chin into the palm of his own hand.

"Well yeah....But Anthony were you not listening to anything else I just told you?! She's scarred from her ex. Poor thing said so much contact with other skin gives her anxiety. He must've been really abusive then."

"No shit, Flea. He choked, beat, and tortured her for a year. It's fucked up he's not in jail. That actually explains a lot now that you mentioned she gets anxiety."

"Anthony don't tell me you tried to have sex with her."

"No...Geez, Flea. I would like too. But every time I kiss her it just feels like she's stiff. Like she's a deer in headlights."

"Sorry I asked. I'm just worried for her. She seems like she can get nervous or anxious."

"I agree. But the surprising part is she puts up this wall. She acts so...so casual and sarcastic. Which leads me to believe she relies on that to hide whatever she's actually feeling. Which is anxiety."

"Yep. I feel bad for her."

"Me too."

"Me too!" Alex exclaimed while entering the kitchen before asking, "Who are you guys talking about?"

"John!" Flea yelled, as Anthony yelled "Chad!"

"Your talking about John...And Chad?"

"Yep!" Flea smiled while scratching the back of his head.

"Hm. That sounds like bullshit but whatever. Rick called and asked how the songs were coming out?" She said while raising a brow at the two suspicious boys.

"Shit! It's a good thing you mentioned that. We haven't been writing any songs lately..." Anthony sighed while running his fingers through his hair.

"Geez, Anthony. Your behind? For shame. So unprofessional...."Alex smirked while walking past him.

"Maybe you can help me..." He suggested while turning around, to see the girl rolling in a fit of laughter on the floor while saying, "I can barely speak english and you want me to help you write lyrics to sing. Thanks, but no thanks."

"What?! C'mon. I think you'd be good at it. Pretty please with a cherry on top?!"Anthony begged while pouting, and slightly stomping his foot.

"Ugh...Fine. But only because I feel bad for you." She sighed while following him upstairs to there room.

Pulling out a couple pieces of scrap paper along with a notebook, Anthony sat down next to Alex on her bed while trying to think of songs to write.

"So how do we write a song?" Alex asked while staring down at the blank sheet of paper in her lap.

"Hm. Well just think of topics, or things. Come up with some descriptive words and soon you'll be cooking."

"Ok."

Minutes passed. They both sighed in sync before Anthony said, "Alright. I'm bored. I can't think of anything."

"Me too. This is hard. I got a couple ideas down, though."

"Really? Let me see." He asked while grabbing the paper. The paper read, kiss. Raising his brow he laughed, "A couple of ideas? You just have kiss written on your paper. Your terrible at this!"

"Well let's see, Kiedis! I'm not the lead singer who writes songs for a living . I'm gonna go. Write your own damn songs." She snapped while standing up to leave.

"Alex, wait. I didn't mean it like that-" He snapped while grabbing her hand, causing both of them to fall onto the bed. Staring up at Anthony, Alex smacked him in the chest while snapping, "I hate you."

"That didn't even hurt." He laughed while staring down at her. To him she looked beautiful. The way her hair layered. The way her lips parted. He slowly leaned in and began to kiss her softly. She slowly kissed him back and the two of them began to grow more heated during the kiss. There legs entwined between each other's, as her fingers ran it's way through his long locks.

"You drive me crazy." He sighed while pampering her neck with kisses. She lightly gasped while running her fingers up and down his back while staring up at the ceiling. He slightly bit down on her neck, causing her to mumble, "Anthony..." When he continued to lightly bite her neck, she winced before quickly shoving him off of her.

"Sorry....I couldn't breathe for a second." She awkwardly said while rubbing her neck, staring at her feet.

"It's ok...Are you ok? Did I do something wrong?" He asked sincerely, while placing his hand on her thigh in a comforting way.

"No. I'm sorry. It's me. I get so uncomfortable."

"No it's me. I probably made you uncomfortable. I'm sorry. I'll be more gentle next time."

"Ok...Back to the um, lyrics. Maybe you could right a song about kissing. Or a kiss. Usually people think of a romantic song as something sweet and symphonic. But what if we made it a rock song? I think that would be pretty cool. And unique!"

"Alex. Your my kind of woman. That's genius!" Anthony exclaimed before hugging her. Slowly hugging him back she mumbled, "I wouldn't go that far and say I'm a genius."

"Your right." He drily smirked, only to yelp seconds later as she smacked him on the back with her hand bawled into a fist. Pulling away from the hug, the two began to scribble more ideas down about this so called romantic rock song.

"Hey, Alex." Anthony mumbled while biting his pen.

"Mhm?" She asked while writing down more ideas onto the paper.

"What are we?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. Are we like a couple?"

"I don't know. We've only like kissed a couple times."

"That doesn't mean anything to you?"

"I mean it does. It's just I don't know if I'm ready to get into a relationship just yet."

"So what am I? Something you can stick your lips onto whenever your bored."

"No. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, Anthony. It's just after my ex left me I felt empty. I'm finally starting to figure out who I am as a person. Once I get myself together-"

"You'll come crawling to me? I should've known, Alex. Your no better than any other girl I've been interested in."

"Don't get nasty with me because you can't accept the fact I'm not ready to date you. Why don't you respect my decision, or better off get out of my face."

"I'm not getting nasty with you I'm just frustrated-"

"Your raising your voice at me!"

"Is everything ok?" Chad asked while leaning against the frame of the door.