{7}

Ew. What is that smell, John Frusciante thought to himself while rubbing his eyes. He began laughing as soon as he saw Chads feet right in front of his face. Looking around he saw Flea curled up in a ball on the floor, while Chad was snoring with his neck bent in an awkward position. Looking up he saw Alex curled up under neath the sheets of the bed. Anthony was no where to be found. Scratching the back of his head, he stood up and sat on the edge of the bed lighting a cigarette while rubbing his sore back. Alex slowly rose and lightly kicked Johns back scooting up to him.

"Lemme get a drag." She groggily said holding her hand out. Blowing smoke in the air he nodded as they passed the cigarette back and forth. "Damn you have a shiner." He said looking at her eye as she shrugged. She could barely see out of her right eye and was hoping it would heal soon. Watching John blow smoke in the direction of Chads ear she chuckled asking, "How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"That's really young."

"How old are you, grandma?"

"Twenty six."

"Hm. Anthony's twenty eight."

"Why do I care?"

A smirking Anthony walked into the room gasping, "My heart. You don't care about me, Alex?" She dryly replied back, "Not really." Getting a slap on her back from John who was coughing his lungs out from inhaling to much nicotine. Anthony asked, "John? Do me the favor of waking Chad, and Flea up?" John nodded hitting his chest before screeching at the top of his lungs making Alex cover her ears. As the two sleeping bodies shot up he hysterically laughed as they made there way out of the room leaving her alone with Anthony.

Looking away she shifted uncomfortably on the bed. "How's your eye?" He asked walking towards her and kneeling down. Making a frown he lightly ran his hand across the bruised eye making her flinch and lightly push past him mumbling, "It's fine." Anthony lightly kicked the bed. He felt an ass. She definitely remembered he had kissed her. He was hoping she would forget. Following her out of the bedroom he heard Flea yell, "John! Don't put silverware in the-" A loud explosion caused the two to stop and look at each other. Suddenly the smell of fumes cause Anthony to take off into a sprint into the kitchen.

"Damn it, John! How do you not know silverware does not go in the microwave!" Anthony yelled as Alex gasped looking at the broken microwave pieces on fire. "I thought they were plastic!" John yelled back trying to frantically put the fire out with his foot. Right before Anthony went to get the fire extinguisher, Alex beat him to it spraying at the broken pieces. "John your such a dumbass!" She groaned picking up the broken shards of glass off the floor. Blushing, Anthony looked away mumbling, "That was hot." After thinking he was the only one he heard Flea make a 'tsk' noise before helping her pick up the shards of glass.

"Anyone want burnt bacon?" Chad asked looking around. When no one answered he smiled to himself before devouring the charred bacon within seconds. The entire house smelled like a fire pit as Alex frantically ran through each room spraying her perfume.
"Ew! Stop it's gonna smell like flowers." Anthony groaned slapping the perfume bottle out of her hand making her glare at him.

"I guess the good thing about the flowery smell, is chicks dig it." Flea shrugged looking at Anthony as he smirked nodding his head.
"Yo! Let me borrow some of that for my place." Chad said making her shrug and hand him the bottle. John began spraying him self frantically with the perfume and smirked, "I'm a chick magnet now." Hysterically laughing, Alex croaked "You all are so weird!" Turning on her heel she quickly ran to the clock above the refrigerator and gasped while yelling, "Fuck! I'm late for work!" She shoved past Anthony who was walking into the kitchen and slammed the bedroom door shut quickly sliding the black skirt and short sleeve T-shirt on. Running out into the room grabbing her bag while tying her apron Anthony asked, "You need a ride?" She nodded frantically pulling her hair back. Gasping when she realized she didn't have a hair tie she turned around to Anthony who placed a hair tie in her hand while grabbing the car keys. "Later, grandma!" John yelled as she jogged out the door giving him the middle finger.

"I'm driving as fast as I can! I'm trying!" Anthony argued with her as he sped along the rode. "Try harder!" She grumbled while looking at the time cursing. Anthony frantically blasted into the parking lot pulling onto the curb as she got out of the car. "I'll pick you up later?" He asked and she nodded replying, "Five o'clock. Later." He smirked as he pulled out of the parking lot watching her argue with her boss. This woman is driving me crazy, he thought to himself while looking at his reflection in the rear-view mirror.