{5}

The loud music vibrated throughout the club. Alex swayed to the music sipping a beer she had ordered. It had been forever since she had been to a club. Due to the fact she was broke. But she was actually having fun for once. She liked the band. Chad, and Flea were funny. John was sweet. And Anthony was his sexy, hormonal self. There were a lot of people in the club. No wonder why the bouncer kept rejecting people at the door. Sweaty bodies pressed against each other in the dark club being illuminated by neon lights as music pounded throughout everyone's ears. Definitely gonna have trouble hearing tomorrow, she thought to herself while she jumped up and down with the crowd.

There were people smoking pot in a section with couches in the club and she made her way over. Sitting next to John who was taking a hit, he held the bong out to her and she nodded leaning forward taking a long hit. John patted her back laughing at the big hit she had took. Standing up she made her way throughout the club raising the bottle of vodka she had managed to swipe from the bartender. She bumped shoulders with a young gentleman and he smiled, "My bad." He was cute. With short curly brunette hair and freckles on his face. She chuckled, "It's fine! I'm Alex!" The two introduced each other and began talking. Anthony squeezed his grip on the beer he was holding watching her flirt with the guy who he thought looked like a douchebag.

"Look at her! Flirting with some prick!" Anthony slurred to Flea watching her dance with guy. Flea smirked back, "She can flirt with whoever she wants! She has no boyfriend." He glared at Flea and trudged to the bar ordering two more shots. Strobe lights flickered throughout the club making Anthony stumble and bump into people in his drunken state.

Meanwhile Alex took a long swig of the vodka bottle she was holding laughing. Her skirt moved higher and higher up her thighs as she swayed her hips to the song. Damn I really needed this, she thought as she took a quick swig of the old vodka. Grimacing as it burned her throat she thought about her life. She was practically homeless. She lost her apartment. Her boyfriend. All she had was a room she was renting out from Anthony. Her life was shit. She felt like shit just thinking about her life. She liked the club. It didn't matter who you were. Rich, or poor you all had one thing in common. You came to party. To leave all negative things at the door and let loose. Everyone had problems.

"Shit! This is my song!" She slurred hearing Nasty Girl by Vanity Six blast throughout the speakers of the club. She placed her hands on her hips and mouthed along to the lyrics, "That's right, pleased to meet you. Still don't wanna tell you my name.Don't you believe in mystery. Don't you wanna play my game."
She felt as if she was the only one in the room. This was her song and she wasn't letting anyone ruin her drunk lip sync.

"Tonight i'm livin' in a fantasy. My own little nasty world. Tonight, don't you wanna come with me. Do you think i'm a nasty girl. Tonight i'm livin' in a fantasy. My own little nasty world
Tonight, don't you wanna come with me. Do you think i'm a nasty girl." She mouthed while running her fingers through her hair. She saw a drunk Anthony stumble up to her as she was dancing. Right now he thought she was the most sexiest human being he had ever set eyes on. She made she contact and with him noticing how close he was and mouthed, "Do you think I'm a nasty girl?"

He smirked back placing his hands on her hips saying, "I know you are, nasty girl." He leaned in kissing her. She didn't know how to react. They both were drunk. Her drunk emotions took over and she pushed him away slapping his face. "The fuck are you doing?" She snapped before she shoved him again jogging away. Chad chuckled at the whole scene and tried following her but she was too fast. Anthony cursed himself off, kicking the wall.

Stumbling through the streets of California she held an empty vodka bottle drunkenly singing Nasty Girl, by Vanity Six. She saw the same young man with curly brunette hair walking towards her when he smiled, "Hey baby girl. Where you going?" She tried pushing past him when he held her weak drunk body against the wall and began unbuckling his belt saying, "I'm gonna help you, okay?"