{26}

"Good morning, love." Anthony mumbled while turning to kiss Alex on the forehead, only to frown and see the girl wasn't there. The sheets were disheveled around him, scrunched into a ball. Her clothes were gone. Everything of hers was gone. Did I do something wrong last night? He thought to himself while scratching the back of his head. Just thinking about Alex made Anthony want to melt into her skin. He wanted her touch. Her delicate fingers tracing along his back, and running through his hair as if there were no worries in the world. He reached across the bed and grabbed a pair of sweatpants before making his way to the shower. There was a light sheet of precipitation on the marble wall, which led Anthony to believe Alex took a shower about an hour ago. He stared at himself in the mirror for a long time, before blushing at the red hickey bruised upon his collar bone.

"So wait. Your telling me you fucked Flea....And Anthony?! One after the other?!" Chad harshly whispered, while sitting outside next to Alex who was drinking a bottle of vodka at ten in the morning for breakfast.

"Yep. God, I'm such an idiot, Chad. What's wrong with me?!" She groaned while taking another sip of the strong beverage.

"Is it because you haven't gotten a lot of action in the past couple months, grandma?" John teased before she shoved him away from her, snapping back, "Shut it John. I don't know. I didn't mean to screw Flea. We both were high."

"So you meant to screw Anthony?" Chad softly asked while looking up at the confused girl who kept running her fingers through her wet hair. John took her hand and squeezed it assuringly as she stared down at the table.

"I-I....I think so." She whispered, as John and Chad looked up at each other.

"You think so about what?" Anthony asked, causing John and Alex to scream.

"Geez! Don't do that, Anthony! You scared us!" John sighed while pulling away from Alex who was hugging his waist, trying to hide from Anthony.

"We're not thinking about anything! Just eating breakfast!" Alex laughed while strumming her fingers along the bottle of vodka. Anthony dragged a chair up next to Alex, making Chad wiggle his eyebrows at her before smiling, "Well, John and I have to go do a thing. So we'll leave you two alone."

"Hm? What kind of thing? Hm?" She asked while staring at the smirking John and Chad who ignored her question,and made there way inside. Please come back, she thought before Anthony sighed, "So..."

"So..."

"Are you avoiding me, Alex?"

"No! What?! Why?!"

"Stop lying. Did I do something wrong last night?" He asked before she stood up and sat on the table to face him before mumbling, "No. You did nothing wrong. It was perfect. It's just I'm so lost."

"Why are you so lost? Hm?" He asked while caressing her face. He frowned as tears proceeded to fall from her eyes as she stuttered, "A-Anthony. I think I like you. Like really like you. But not like, 'like' you. I think...I think I love you." Anthony's eyes widened as he quickly pulled her in for a hug, feeling her tears soak through his shirt.

"Why are you crying? I love you too! I've said that so many times. Especially last night." He joked, causing her to laugh.

"I don't know. I'm just so scarred from the last time I ever loved someone. I'm just afraid." Alex muffled into his shirt.

"Don't be afraid. Trust me. I won't do anything to harm you. I would never harm you. Ok?" He asked while placing his forehead against hers. She nodded and smiled as he placed a light kiss upon her forehead.

"All better?" He mumbled.

"Yeah. Anyway! I have a bone to pick with you!" She laughed as he rolled his eyes at her outburst.

"What?!"

"Look at this! Look at this!" She snapped while lifting up her shirt to expose her stomach, that was covered in tiny red hickeys.

"Geez. Sorry. I mean they came out pretty nice..." He smirked as she argued back, "Pretty nice? Anthony! This is ridiculous! How am I supposed to wear a bathing suit?"

"You can still wear a bathing suit."

"Don't be stupid. Awe! Oh my god! Anthony! This one looks like a heart! Did you do that on purpose!" She laughed while pointing at the mark near her bellybutton.

"Sure. Whatever you think." He mumbled, while running his thumb over the mark that surprisingly did look like a heart. Smirking he laughed, "How do you feel that you now look like a leopard?"

"You should talk."

"Wait. Are you serious? Where?!" He asked while looking at his arms, and legs. She laughed while poking at his jaw, where a light purple bruise was formed. "Alex...You've got to be kidding me! You knucklehead! It's not like I can cover this up!" He groaned before hugging the giggling girl.

"Anthony! Stop! Let go!" She laughed as she felt his lips graze the side of her face. He smirked before closing his eyes, and continued to lightly kiss her face.

"Ew! Stop! I can feel your lips sucking my face off! Ew! Anthony! It feels like someone's holding a vacuum against my head! Stop!" She laughed out loud while banging on his chest, trying to shove the smirking boy off of her. He finally pulled away and smirked at the hickey that stood out against her pale skin.

"I hate you." She mumbled.

"I love you too." He laughed, only to be interrupted by John shouting to him from his bedroom window, "Get a room! It looked like you were trying to eat Alex's face off!" The slam of John's bedroom window shutting made Alex laugh as Anthony smirked, "C'mon, Alex."

Swinging the blushing girl over his shoulder she laughed, "What are you doing!"

"We're gonna go find a room."