✓(3) Catching Friends + Bonus

(Edited)

Kuboyasu's POV

So far it's been a week since (Y/N) transferred here and she hasn't figured out my past, along with the others for the month I've been here. After remembering why I transferred here, I wondered why I didn't have any real friends. I just sat with those idiots so that I wouldn't look lonely.

Before all I had to do was beat up guys who tried to fight me, but now how am I supposed to make friends, I thought then sighed in defeat, but then got an idea, Looks like I'm going to have to get up and make friends.

Looking around I saw the wierd looking dude that was friends with (Y/N). Nope his face annoys me, I'll probably end up punching him, then I turned to Saiki, Alright, I'll give this weakling a chance

"Kuboyasu-kun", An angel's voice called me. I turned to see (Y/N) who smiled at me shyly. Crap, just act cool.

"What up, girl." She looked at me confused. I then realized my mistake and mentally beat myself. "I mean hello (Y/N)-chan."

She looked at me and smiled which made me blush a bit. 'C'mon man get a grip'.

"I hope I'm not bothering you, it just seemed like you were lonely", she said shyly. I smiled at her thinking she was cute.

"No not all.", I let her know that she wasn't a bother. I told her about the yakuza movies I was into and she didn't look bored, she was actually paid attention. We talked more until someone grabbed ahold of my shoulder. I turned to see that it was Kaido.

"Hey, Aren, I'm the Jet-Black Wings...", Then he just started blabbing on. I looked at (Y/N) and she just shrugged. I looked back at the wierdo-

"Grand Cross".....hmm I know those words, I'm surprised this weirdo knows his stuff. Finally I was actually able to start talking to him though sometimes in between I keeped looking at (Y/N) who was on her phone with her earbuds in.

'Hopefully, she doesn't think I just ditched her-oh'.

My thoughts were wrong when she noticed I was staring at her. To my relief, she gave me a cute smile with a peace-sign and went back to her phone. I took this as a sign to continue taking to the wierdo who was looking at me with a smug face. I just glared at him and shook my head then he just shrugged and went back to talking, I hope he wasn't trying to be hinting at something.

-

Walking in the halls, I noticed the same annoying light purple-haired dude who flirted with (Y/N).

"Hey Aren, right? You've been sitting with us." He popped up beside me.

"Yeah.", I just replied while he shook my hand. This was the first time we've talked.

"I actually transferred here just like you did", he said still shaking my hand, then stopped.

"You came of second term too?" I asked. He shook his head, "No it was a long time ago, like second term", he counted on his fingers, then paused realizing his mistake.

Wow he's dumber than I thought

He put his arms around my shoulder to my annoyance, "Anyways this school is crawling with cute girls, oh like (Y/N), you know her she's also new, were there any hot girls where you come from?", he annoyingly asked.

I clenched my teeth, 'of course (Y/N)'s cute, but not that I want to here from you, but then again I do need friends', so I just forced a smile.

"Yeah she's cute, but no actually I went to an all-boys school", he then let go of my shoulder and jogged away.