(8) Meeting the parents

Aren: *Holds camera* Hey lovely readers, so one you requested for (Y/N) to meet my parents so yup it was.....Well lemme show you.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Aren's POV

I was on my way to pick up my girlfriend (future-wife) and was going to take her to meet my folks. I was a little worried at what they would say to her. My parents aren't you average people. See they were bikers as well.

When I reached her house I texted her to come out. After a few minutes, she finally came out and like always looked like a dream with her (h/l) hair in (preferred hairstyle) she was wearing a (cute dress and small heels/nice flannel with capris and converse)

"Hey babe, you ready"

She chuckled and got on my motorcycle holding onto my waist, "Yah, but a little nervous though"

I just turned to her and gave a reassuring smile, "Don't be, sure they're different from other parents, but once you get to know them, you love em". Then I revved my bike and sped off.

When we got to my house, we both got off and went inside.

"Aren is that you?",My mom called. I rolled my eyes. "Yes, who else would it be"

"Oh I know you didn't just talk back Mr. I'm-going-to-change-myself. Just because you used to be hardcore doesn't mean you talk that way to your mother". I then heard a small giggle and looked at (Y/N) to see her trying not to laugh. I blushed and groaned.

"Are what was that", I heard her gasp. "Is it a hooker, oh I swear"

"NO MOM, it's my girlfriend. Remember I told you and Pops about her already" She then came out and gasped when her eyes landed on (Y/N).

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

(Y/N)s POV

Aren's mom gasped when she saw me and her lips curved into a big smile. "Oh Aren, you never told me she was this beautiful. Wow you are so beautiful. (Y/N) was it, Oh my husband and I were worried that our son would die alone but I guess not anymore. Did you know that my Aren used to have a mullet. Gosh it was so unattractive, but now he's finally handsome."

I laughed and looked at Aren who looked away. "Um yah, hehe he's pretty handsome alright" OK he's pretty hot

Aren's mother then looked at him, "Why don't you be a dear and cook something up okay"

Sighing he left to the kitchen. "He can cook"

"Mhmm. One of his great qualities. Anyway did he pay you"

I looked at her wide eyed. "N-no I really love Are genuinely."

She sighed in relief, "Oh thank God."

"Okay well feel free to watch some TV, I'm gonna go get my husband. Oh and by the way you can call me mom"She walked away into the hall.

A gruff voice was heard in the kitchen, "Oh that must be him now c'mon dear". She pulled you into the kitchen where the table was set up and a rugged looking man was in there.

He had Aren in a headlock while the boy kept punching him. Well that was until the man spotted you and leg go of Aren with a thud.

"You must be the chi-ahem young lady my son has been talking about right". He grabbed both of your hands and smiled.

You blushed a bit from the attention, "Um yes sir hehe"

He let go and looked at his son winking, "Nice" He was slapped on the head by his wife and made his way to the table.

You went up to Aren giggling, "I like them."

He chuckled and blushed, "Yah they're something alright".

You looked at the tools he was cooking in,"So what are you gonna make?" He gave a crooked grin. "It's a surprise"

You narrowed your eyes but shrugged, "Okay" then went back to the table where his parents are.

Aren's mom stares at you for a bit until, "Listen honey, we've both been leaders of a biker gang. So when we had Aren of course he followed into our footsteps, but once we stepped out of that life well-" She looked to her husband.

"Well you know how the saying goes, old habits die hard." You kinda had an understanding of what they were saying and gave them both a warm smile.

"Yah, I get it. When Aren first came to school, I noticed he tried making friends and so I was I. Well I had a friend already, but anyway something about Aren just made him interesting". You blushed noticing their gazes and continued, "but I assure you, your son is trying and that's what I care about most. Whatever happened in the past isn't important to me"

"Oh we are so glad to hear that, we thought you would've run for the hills. Aren I know you can here us get out here" You laughed and noticed that Aren was standing there staring at you lovingly, but cleared his throat embarrassed. "Foods ready".

"Mmmm, this is really good Aren" You complimented while eating the delicious bento.

He smiled gratefully, "Thanks"

His mom decided to make this sweet moment into one of embarrassment. "Right. Don't you think he's gonna make such a good husband one day. You didn't deflower yet did you Aren."

You face bloomed into red, while Aren himself was even more while his glasses fogged.

"Dammit woman, you can't just ask questions like that. See what you did to the poor girl and our son" Aren's dad yelled angrily.

She glared at him, "Oh, it's just a question no need to fuss and besides the girl looks like she has nice hips." Then she whispered quite loudly, "Honey if there's condoms that you need-".

"Okay we're leaving, bye Mom, Dad" Aren tugged your hand quickly walked out the door.

"Aren, didnt say that you-"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Aren rubbed his temples and you rubbed his bicep laughing slightly. He looked at you still blushing, "How can you laugh right now?"

You gave his warm cheek a kiss. "Honestly this whole day went by fast, and I just wanna watch movies"

He tilted his head, "(Y/N) my mother just embarrassed us and you want to watch movies"

"Yes" 

"......."

"....."

"Okay then" and with that you both we're currently watching the movie that some foreigners love. White Chicks.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Aren: *holds the camera sighing* Yup that's how our day went. *Looks at (Y/N) who's resting her head on his shoulder* Hmm okay well bye readers. *Kisses (Y/N)s forehead*