(20) Difference

(a/n) Y'ALL I GOT NETFLIX *throws confetti* you peeps can request episodes now hehe. .

-beginning starts off from an episode :3-

It was a new semester. You decided to change your look a bit by dying the tips of your hair purple and got piercings in your ear.

You walked alongside your boyfriend, who was very injured. He didn't mind being injured as you had lovingly taken care of him. His favorite part was the sponge baths.

"Hey guys!" You waved at Saiki, an obese Nendou, and a spiff looking Kaidou.

"Dang! You guys are totally different!" Aren said. Oh yeah, his voice also got more raspier. "What happened to you guys."

Saiki turned and deadpanned. "What happened to you? And your girlfriend."

Kaidou freaked out and yelled, "Aren! What happened?" Then he turned to you. "You look like....normal, but with piercings."

"Oh this." He looked at himself. "As soon as winter break started, and (Y/N) visited her family, I rode my motorcycle up a mountain then suddenly a raccoon jumped out. I swerved off a cliff. I fell 50m. It was pretty rough luck." You kissed his cheek.

You looked at the others and continued for him, "The surgery took eight hours. His heart stopped at one point. I made sure to go there as fast as I could."

"Seriously!" Kaidou questioned.

The bell rang and you all went to class. You had Aren lean onto you for support. You told him to go on a wheelchair, but he protested and said he could handle himself. It became an argument until he let you at least help him walk.

You helped him sit in his desk.

"Feels like things are back to normal." Kaidou said.

You looked at Aren and ran your fingers through his hair as he sighs. He loved it when your soft hands massaged through his head.

Suddenly Hairo came through the door. "You guys look different!" Which was ironic considering that he had been more muscular as if he overdosed on steroids.

"Holy cow! You're ripped." Kaidou exclaims.

Hairo explained that he had worked out the entire winter break.

Then Teruhahsi and Yumehara came in. Teruhahsi had just put her hair in pigtails while Yumehara was obese. Mera soon after was balling with a crown on her head and wearing jewels. Her and Yoshi-looking kid were fighting.

You rolled your eyes.

Suddenly another girl came in. She looked familiar, "Don't mind me." She had brought a big laptop, stared everyone down, then started typing. She pursed her lips, "Alrighty."

"She doesn't even go here!" Some random guy called out. The girl suddenly froze and typed something on her laptop. The boy snapped his finger, "Oh wait nevermind that's author-chan. She's new!"

"Just call me Becky with the good hair." She pursed her lips with a peace sign, but winked at Hairo. "Except my name is May."

I shrugged my shoulders and turned my attention back to Aren.

Later on, everyone turned back to normal and a regular day passed by.

-

(A/N) that's right. I just did that :3
I'm gonna have fun with this.