(19½) Bonus: Sleepyhead

Takes place the day after, of Chapter 19

-

"Hey babe." Aren kissed your shoulder as you were starting to wake up. You turned towards him and softly smiled, "Good Morning."

He combed his fingers through your hair. "So what do you want to do today?"

You thought for a second before shrugging, "Not sure, but I do kind of want to keep sleeping." He chuckled and nuzzled his nose with yours "Of course, my sweet."

You blushed at the deepness of his voice and snuggled more into his chest. "Your the best." You mumbled, enjoying his warmth. "Just glad that you stayed and we didn't fuss over that misunderstanding."

He leaned down and softly kissed your neck a few times before sighing, "I've said this alot, but how did I get so lucky with a goddess such as yourself."

You snored causing his eyes to widen, but he just looked at you with lidded-eyes and a lazy smile.

"One day." He muttered and started to draw circles on your bare back with his hand. "Maybe we could even have little Kuboyasu's of our own. Though I'd like to enjoy you first."

He started to fall asleep with a soft inhale getting a fresh smell of your hair and smiled peacefully.

-

(A/N) so I made a DibxReader story called "Your My Mystery" so go check that out :3 and yeah this short just came into my mind so why not.