(16) Rich Boiii

(lol this is actually an episode)
3rd Person POV
It was an ordinary day for students at P.K Academy. The weather was nice and fresh, but not too cold.

In the class, many students were chattering about a supposably new transfer student. Like,"There's a new transfer student!" and "Yeah I know, I heard he's loaded." Plus, "He's father owns the Saiko Group Foundation.

Aren was more focused on his work and couldn't care less about some rich douche. And why would a rich guy want to come at a public school like this anyway.

"Okay, Everyone! Be seated." The class got quiet when the teacher came in. She looked at the class with a stern expression, "Before I begin my lesson we have a new student. So please treat him with respect."

A red carpet came rolling through the floor. A guy with slick silver hair, green eyes, and a piercing on his left ear came in, carrying not only money with him, but also an arrogant attitude.

"Let's get something straight." He said with a serious gaze. "I don't intend to be friends with you commoners." That was right, the wealthy male only came for here for two things, or someones actually. He was going to get them. "Know your place when you speak to me." He finished.

The class looked at him in bewilderment. How could someone so stuck up want to be here. Though Saiki didn't mind, he actually liked that someone made the effort of not wanting to approach him and he didn't have to do anything.

Saiko observed everyone's expression and thought, I'm not being high and mighty. I already am. So what's the point of having to act.

Suddenly, Takahashi (Yoshi-looking boy) stood up and ran towards Saiko about to pounce on him. Though Saiko kept a calm composure and took out a wad of cash placing it in the pocket of the angry boy who now is happy.

"Mr. Saiko and I have come to an agreement." He said looking at the class with a peaceful look.

The class now looked at him, "Why'd you call him 'Mr.'?"

Aren listened to all of this and didn't like the way this guy was acting. As Saiko sat down behind him, the purple-haired male faced him.

"Hey, why'd you transfer to our school?" He said with a piercing gaze.

Saiko looked at him unbothered. "It's true that I'd never set foot in such a filthy school... without a good reason." The two people came to mind. "However, I only transferred to collect what is mine. Kokomi Teruhashi and (Y/N) (L/N)."

A loud screech burned through everyone's ears as Aren stood up and came close to Saiko's face.

"You stay the hell away from her." He growled through clenched teeth.

"Kuboyasu, sit down!" The teacher demanded. I

Aren exhaled deeply and sat back down, but not before sending the green-eyed male a death glare.

He better not go near my woman or I'll make him pay, literally. For his own funeral.

-At Lunch-

You sat down by your boyfriend as he was breathing hard and clenching his chopsticks.

It was that douche-bags, Saiko. He had came up to you and Kokomi. He wanted her to be his bride and you....

His head maid. That included bathing him, feeding him, grooming him, and wearing a rather inappropriate maid's outfit.

That basically ended up him a harsh kick to the groin. You were more angry at the fact that he was wearing a hungry gaze that you only looked on Aren.

Thus, here you are now. You were rubbing circles on Aren's back trying to calm him down while also trying to calm yourself.

"The Saiko Group's heir transferred here because he's a crush on Kokomi and a lust for (Y/N)!" At the girl's voice, Aren narrowed his eyes.

"Calm down, Aren. He lives in a different world than we do." Kaido explained. You gave him a thankful nod at trying to help.

"Look at that. It's like he's living in some manga." Some boy awed.

"I'm gonna beat the crap out of him." Aren grumbled while chewing on good noodles.

"He has bodyguards!" Kaido warned. You looked over and saw the buff men standing beside Saiko.

Aren shrugged. "Then let's beat the crap out of his bodyguards, too!"

Kaido put his hands on his head. "What if causes issues with his parents?"

"Then we'll just have to beat up his parents too." Aren smirked.

"Slow down there tough stuff!" You giggled and caused him to wink at you.

"Excuse me peasants, but have you seen Kokomi or-" His eyes trailed to you. "Oh hello (Y/N)" he purred.

You scowled at him and Aren relaxed, seeing as you were revolted as well.

"What "Kokomi"?" You growled not wanting this perv to get a hold of your best friend.

Aren pointed at him. "Let me give you a piece of advice. Teruhashi's got a super huge fan club-"

He, however was interrupted by them, "She's in the ladies room."

Aren got up and grabbed the boy by his collar. "What do you think your doing? You just pulled a Takahashi!"

Pulling a Takahashi: To throw away one's dignity and become a lowly money grubbing scumbag.

"Eh. Soon Kokomi and-" he looked over at you and winked. "(Y/N) will fawn over me and become mine."

Aren made a fist and so did Kaido. "Watch your mouth! They're aren't those types of girls."

"Especially (Y/N). Plus she's already mine."

You looked at Aren with a dreamy look. Though you soon narrowed your eyes at Saiko once those words came out his mouth.

"She won't be once I slip my money in her maid's uniform."

"That's it!" You growled and pounced on Saiko's back, using your nails to scratch him.

No one talks to me that way

After the fight you and Aren happily ate ice cream using the money you stole from that douche-bags wallet.

(A/N) I honestly wouldn't mind writing a xreader for Saiko hehehehe. He's actually kind of cute :P

 He's actually kind of cute :P