(7) Beach Time

(A/N) Ok here it is. *holds kid in head lock then runs in car home* lol I'm back home now away from the gremlins
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

You all meet up with the guys, who were already done setting up their spot and saw them under the umbrella in their swim trunks and casual shirts. Though except for Aren, who was wearing a full sleeve. 'What the heck, earlier he was just sweating' You walked up and hugged him and to his delight you covered up. "Nice."

You wore a slight big shirt with jean short and sandals. "Yah, well it's not like I want to see someone getting beat up just for looking at me"

He just smirked snaking an arm around your waist pulling you closer, while squeezing your hip with the other. "Welp can you blame a guy for not wanting anyone to his hot girlfriend in a bikini, but himself", you blushed staring up at his eyes that seemed to darken with delight. He was about to say something but was interrupted.

You silently thanked Nendo as he called you. "Hey girly cmon lets get into the big pool" You laughed at his dumbness, while Aren sighed and let you go so you kissed his cheek and removed your clothes revealing the cute (f/c) two-piece and ran into the refreshing ocean.

Aren just stood there blushing, "Oh hell" and he quickly took out his phone snapping a picture of you splashing water.

"What are you doing" the telepathic voice of Saiki spoke raising a brow.

"Umm..just checking the camera, you know to see if it works"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

The girls then came out showing their swimsuits. Kokomi of course getting a large crowd, then Chiyo who unfortunately no one viewed, then Mera who wore an old one piece that showed her curves.

Guys murmured about her body suprised and flustered. She just smiled obvious to the attention and walked towards us. You didn't notice that besides Aren some guys were ogling you.

As you were splashing around, you laughed seeing Kaido flustered at the attention he was getting from some girls. Then you gapsed when all of a sudden Aren came putting his head through you legs lifting you on his shoulders.

"Well hello" you giggled. Nendo saw and carried Mera to the water. "Chicken Fight!" You ended up winning easily when Mera spotted Kokomi with ice cream and she divided swimming faster than an Olympian. You all just laughed and went back to swimming. Kokomi and Chiyo were tanning.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

When you got back to the soft sand, Hairo was competing with Nendo in volleyball but he slid and his butt crack was on for show so Aren closed your eyes, pulling you onto his lap, "Okay lotion time"

You giggled, "But we already went in the water". He booped your nose making a pint of lotion appear there. You glared at him rubbing it off but he turned you around rubbing your back which suprisingly felt good. "Wow for a tough guy, you have a gentle touch"

He chuckled kissing your neck, and after he was done rubbing he lightly smacked your bottom earning a gasp from you, "Aren! people can see you!" His once flustered self turned confident and he shrugged. "Let them, so that they know not to touch my booty"

Before you can reply he layed you on top of his chest while putting his arms behind his head relaxing. "Okay now we relax" you smiled at him snuggling into his chest, but then wondered. "Why don't you take your shirt off Aren, don't you to show off your muscles" you giggled.

He just sighed sitting up, "Trust me. My arms are all scarred up and rugged." You just took his hands in your while standing up and smirked, "So, it's not like anyone cares, and besides if anyone were to, you'd beat them up right"

He looked up at you smirking back, "Well alright then"

He removed the sleeved shirt and you almost drooled.

Turns out that Aren was ripped, sure there was scars, but other than that he was blessed

Turns out that Aren was ripped, sure there was scars, but other than that he was blessed. "I know it's hideous right?"

"WHAT! Aren are you serious your hot!" He scratched behind his head. "Really?" He saw your gaping expression and blushed a bit.

"How about we get ice cream now" He grabbed your hand and led you to the snack bar which had several people working. Some of them were giving Aren a wierd look, which made him flex his muscles growling at them. This however didn't scare you instead made you swoon.

Once you both had your ice cream and ate the delicious treat, you decided to compete with the others in volleyball.

On one side it was you and the girls against the guys. To your shock, Kusuo also joined in. So it was pretty much a fun day with your friends. It was funny to see Aren showing off to you, but he ended up being smacked with the ball.

Chiyo practically fell in love with Kaido when he punched some guy, when he was harassing her- well you and Teruhashi. Luckily Aren didn't kill the guy but he also punched him.

Nendo was flirting with some girls and got rejected but he saved one from drowning and she thanked him. When Kaido asked him why he didn't take the advantage of asking her out, Nendou said he wasn't like that which earned him a platonic kiss on the cheek from you.

Overall this beach day turned out to be fun and nice with also the benefit of seeing your boyfriend shirtless.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

(A/N) sorry it took awhile but yayayayya I'm finally home in peace so writing is gonna be much easier and faster. I also plan on writing the next chapter on the summer episode when they go to a motorcycle license place. Andddd I finally get a new phone tomorrow. Yussss ok peaceeeee I gotta finish my McDonald's 😂