Chapter 6

The party was already in a full swing when we reached there. It was a typical teenage party with loud music, alcoholic drinks and horny teenagers. Ugh! Why had I agreed to come here? I was never a party person.

"I'm going to find Amy!", Xavier shouted over the noise. Before I could protest, he had already left me alone. Great!

I walked to the farthest corner of the room and stood there, watching people grinding and making out. Yuck!

Suddenly, a glass of beer was placed in front of me. I looked up and saw a hunky boy staring down at me. "Drink it up", he offered. "I'm sorry but I don't drink", I politely declined.

"Come on, don't be a wimp!", he urged. What? How dare he call me a wimp! I'll show him who's a wimp. I eyed the drink nervously and drank it in one big gulp. Eew! How could people even drink this shit? It was horrible!

He kept handing me glasses of beer while I forcibly drank them. Soon, I found myself dancing with the hunky boy. I'm sure I wasn't drunk. I mean, I just drank five or six glasses of beer. But anyway, I was enjoying myself.

"Hey", the boy whispered in my ear,"Let's go upstairs."

"Why?", I asked and giggled. "To have fun", he replied. I hiccuped. Fun? What kind of fun people had upstairs? Maybe there was a unicorn upstairs. Or a dinosaur? He - he!

Before I could answer, he was already dragging me upstairs and I was too weak to protest.

I did not see any unicorn upstairs, instead, I saw rooms. Why the hell were we here? I giggled for no reason as the boy led me to a bedroom and shut the door. I could hear strange noises coming from other rooms. A few moans and screams...of pleasure or pain? What were we even doing here?

The boy suddenly pushed me to the bed and climbed on top of me. Fear gripped me as he began to unbutton his shirt. Logic finally returned to my brain. "What the hell are you doing?",I cried as he tore off my shirt too. "We are just having some fun baby!", he panted.

He began kissing my neck, my jaw and then my lips. I struggled to get out of his grip but he slapped me. "Let me go!", I cried as he nibbled my earlobe.

Tears rolled down my cheek as he explored my mouth with his tongue. It was horrible. I felt horrible. As he began to pull down his pants, I sobbed,"No! Please no!" He gripped me by my hair and pulled my head down towards his throbbing member,"Just shut the fuck up and suck!",he shouted. I was helpless.

Suddenly, the door burst open. Tears blinded my vision and I couldn't see a thing. I felt the boy being pushed away from me as someone began punching him. I just sat on the bed and sobbed.

"Ethan! Are you okay?"

I wiped my tears and saw Xavier.
"Xavier!", I sobbed as I hugged him tightly. I saw the boy running away out of the room but I didn't care. Xavier was here. He would protect me. I was safe in his arms.

"Let's go home", Xavier muttered. I shook my head. He lifted my chin up and wiped my tears. "Let's go to my home then, ok?", he suggested. I nodded slowly. I tried to smile but only ended up weeping pathetically again.

Xavier slowly carried me and walked downstairs. We got into the car and drove back to Xavier's house. The car ride was just a blur as my eyes started to feel heavy and I drifted into unconsciousness before we had even reached his house.

I was vaguely aware of the soft mattress under me as Xavier laid me down on the bed. I struggled to keep awake as he slid under the sheets beside me, but sleep proved stronger than me.

Just before I fell asleep, I thought I heard Xavier whisper,"Sorry for leaving you alone."

And then everything went black.

I thought of spicing the story a little with this chapter. Hope you did not feel it to be bad.