Chapter 12

It wasn't even a real kiss, it was more like a peck on the lips for only 3 seconds. It was nothing much - nothing to be worried about...

...But I wasn't ready for the sudden electric shock that attacked my lips, or the tingling sensation up and down my spine, or the sudden increase in my heartbeat. And who the hell turned up the heater? - Oh, there isn't a heater in the cafe. And when I pulled back, I did one thing which was absolutely unlike-me.

I blushed.

# # #

Of course it meant nothing, I kept telling myself as I tossed and turned around in my bed that night.

If it was nothing, then why couldn't I stop thinking about that kiss?

Ah...that kiss...it was the most wonderful and magical sensation I've ever felt. I didn't know Xavier's kiss was so..... I have no words to describe it. But I know one thing - I could keep kissing Xavier forever.

Xavier.....

Oh bloody hell! What the fuck am I thinking? Xavier is my straight best friend! I shouldn't think about him like that! Me and him as boyfriends is IMPOSSIBLE! RIDICULOUS! AWKWARD!

Hey, what was that quotation? Nothing is impossible because the word itself says "I M possible"!

Stop! Stop! Stop! Get a grip, Ethan! Xavier is my best friend and he is straight.

After we had kissed, we had gone silent. We drank coffee, avoided looking at each other's eyes and finally went home. It was awkward.

What if...what if the kiss meant something to Xavier just as it meant to me? What if Xavier was thinking about it like I was? What if he felt the electricity between us like I felt?

No! Stop! Get these stupid thoughts out of your mind!

It's not a thought, it's a feeling...and it's in my heart and cannot be taken out.

Aarrrgh! I'm hopeless.

Please do VOTE and thank you if you're still reading this story.