9. The Lycanroc

(Image Credit: DarkrexS and VIND7 on DeviantArt)

They made their way through the forest, looking for any kind of Lycanroc. "I should take out Litten. We do need them for the pokemon fight,"  Sun said determined. Y/N looked at him surprised. "...Bro, you do know that fire isn't very good against rock right?"  He looked at her with eyes widened, his face turning red. "I-I knew that! I was just thinking about using Litten and see how me and him handle i-it."  He sighed, scratching his head.

"...Look sis, this is the first time I've  ever owned any pokemon in my life. I'm trying my best to learn everything about types, moves, abilities. I get that I'm no strong trainer yet, but me and my pokemon will get stronger. Will you...support and help me out?"

Y/N stared at him and smiled. "Of course Sun! I'll try my best to learn everything as well."  He smiled blushing. "...Thanks."  They suddenly heard a menacing low growl. Sun got in front of his  sister and looked around, his eyes shifting in every direction. She also looked around, hugging Popplio tightly. A midnight Lycanroc (Gladion's Lycanroc) came out of the bushes behind them, glaring at the siblings. Sun spotted the pokemon and grinned. He took out Litten's pokeball.

"Come on out Litten! Show me what you got!" 

Litten came out and saw what he was up against. He backed up, meowing aggressively, staring at the Lycanroc. Sun smiled, fired up. "You got this buddy! Now use Lick!"

Lycanroc however, not wanting to get licked by any pokemon, quickly howled in the air nervously.

Y/N noticed the transition. "S-Sun! It's using the move!"  While Lycanroc howls in the air, its howl turns red and orange and suddenly its body is outlined in those colors. She saw something like this on TV back in Kanto, when she was watching the pokemon league tournament. A challenger's pokemon used a similar move which raised its attack stat. 

"I think it's raising its attack Sun!," she said quickly. Sun nodded, giving a thumbs up. He looked back at the pokemon. 

"I kinda wanna catch it though."

Y/N rolled her eyes and grabbed his arm. "Now is not the time! You'll find it once we come back!"  Sun groaned as they left.

Lycanroc sighed in relief and headed back to Gladion, not noticing another Lycanroc looking towards Sun and Y/N.

"Congratzzz! You are the winner!"  

Sun and Y/N high-five each other, ignoring the other guys laying on the ground exhausted. They stared at Professor Kukui who walked towards them. "You two worked very hard! I'm proud of you guys," he looked at the others, "and proud of you guys also."  He then pulled out a small brown leather bag. "I'm going to hand out the prize now to the winners!"  But before he could hand it to them,  a wild Lycanroc ran towards him out of nowhere and grabbed the bag with its mouth.

Everyone froze.

It ran towards the city near the forest. Y/N without thinking ran after it, Popplio in her arms confused. "Y/N! What are you doing!?," shouted Sun. He tried to grab her arm but missed, his expression shocked and worried. 

She looked back at him and everyone else while running. "We worked hard to get that prize! I'm getting that bag back!"

Pokemon Gladion x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें