Chapter 3 - JHope Arrives

A week went by, Yoongi continues to live with me which I'm thankful for. During that week Yoongi opened up more to me, being more attentive but distant at the same time.

I wake up this morning and go down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for us. While preparing some toast I feel arms around my waist from behind.

"Yoongi! You scared me!" I told him with him almost sleeping on my back. Yoongi murmur something I didn't understand. "Can you please put the table?" with reluctance he did what I asked.

After we ate with a panther trying not to fall asleep on top of the food, we went to the couch as lazy people we are and I turned on the TV.

"Oh, there's a strong storm coming today!" I said loudly watching the news. Yoongi, who was almost asleep again, tensed looking at the television.

"Is everything alright Yoongi?" I asked after his reaction. "I have a bad feeling." he told me looking at me with those eyes and his fluffy ears going down in worried. "It's probably nothing Yoongs." I told him petting his ears who calmed him a little and hearing the nickname makes him smile a little.

The day pass quickly with Yoongi sleeping on the couch next to me while I pick up some work on the computer. Almost at night I heard suddenly the loud thunder sound that made the hybrid growl and angry for waking him up. I laugh getting up.

"It's about time to wake up. We have to eat dinner." I said, going into the kitchen warming up the leftovers from lunch. "Come eat Yoongi." He rudely gets up and sits down at the table.

"Oh! Is little Yoongs mad that the storm wake him up?" I said with baby voice. "Shut up!" he says narrowing his eyes at me with his tail dangerously waving behind him and I laugh a lot with that reaction.

After dinner we went to bad, almost falling because Yoongi put his tail in front of me in revenge making me stumble. I look mad at him making him smirk and wave closing his bedroom door. "Dammit Yoongi." I thought.

I went to bed falling asleep with the sound of rain on the window, just to be awaken hours later by Yoongi entering my bed.

"Yoongi! Is everything alright?" I asked worried. "Fine." he says looking at the ceiling. "You're not fine otherwise you wouldn't come here in the middle of the night in a storm. Now tell me what's wrong!" I told him angry and very sleepy. He looks at me and stay like that for a few minutes.

"I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen." He told me almost desperate. I look at him scared and worried because I never saw Yoongi like that. "Yoongi ...." I didn't say nothing more just motion for him to cuddle with me. And we feel asleep like that with him in my arms. Just to be awaken again but by my cellphone.

"Hello?" I pick up the phone and Yoongi sits down and looks at me. "SUGA! Please, help me!" I confused was going to respond when Yoongi ripped off the cellphone from me. "Hobi! HOBI! WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU HURT?" Yoongi shouts at the phone and I realize that he knows this person.

As he talks to the cellphone and without possibility of hearing the conversation, I wonder how this person knew my number and I'm beginning to wonder if Suga is Yoongi. I look at him when Yoongi shuts down the cellphone and almost starts running out of the house.

"YOONGI! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" I scream worried. Yoongi worried and angry grab me on the shoulders. "I DON'T HAVE TIME! MY FRIEND IS IN DANGER AND I HAVE TO HELP HIM!" he screams and runs off without letting me answer.
 "YOONGI!" I scream to the door closed with tears starting to fall.

Hours passed, I was sitting at the dinner table with my head in my hands, tears dry in the face and with lacking of sleep, I stayed here waiting for Yoongi but until now nothing.

"I gave up, I'll try to find him." I think. But it was when several loud knocks knocked on the door. Frightened and worried I run to open up eventually seeing Yoongi holding another wounded hybrid.

"Yoongi ... what happened? Are you okay?" I ask helping him to put the other hybrid on the couch. "I'm fine, but we need to deal with his wounds." he says tiredly sitting down next to the hybrid. "Suga ..." says the other hybrid full of pain, Yoongi soothes him while I get the first aid.

I begin to deal with his wounds while Yoongi holds his hand. The hybrid looks at me and I softly say "Hi!" He still full of pain gives me a big smile and says hello. "You have a beautiful smile. Don't worry your safe now!" I say trying to assure him.He smile again more calm and at the same time I miss Yoongi when he smile watching our interaction relief.

After treating his wounds I tell Yoongi to put him in his bed. I warmth the hybrid in bed. "Thank you," he says quietly as he falls asleep. I leave him sleeping closing the door. Me and Yoongi stood there in front of the door.

"Thank you." he says looking down with his ears down too. "Don't worry! You can sleep in my bed,I'll sleep in the couch." I said starting to go when Yoongi takes my hand. "We can sleep both in bed." he said without looking at me. I smile and guide us both to my bedroom to sleep the few hours of the dawn we have.