Chapter 15

Treating a sick injured tiger hybrid wasn't a easy task. He couldn't stay in bed even hurt he just wanted to run and do something he has too energy and Hobi didn't help being hyper too and help me.

But a week has passed and Taehyung is better than ever that's why he is now trying to annoy the black panther that's sleeping on the couch with Hobi filming everything with Jin that was there in case something happen and me, I was in the kitchen on my laptop trying to search from some bigger houses for us, if I'm gonna have five people living with me were gonna need a bigger house.

I hear Namjoon getting closer to me and I look at him when he sits beside me. "I can feel your stress. What's wrong?" He asks me. "I'm looking for houses." I say. "Houses? Why?" "Joon...this house is too small for six people and the problem is I don't think I have enough money for it." I said and Namjoon looks at me thinking. "You can do this. I know you can." Namjoon says getting up and kissing my head going to the other hybrids and I go back to the computer not listening to what Namjoon was saying to the others.

"Guys! We have a problem." Namjoon says making the hybrids look at him even Yoongi who wake up hearing the word problem. "Y/N is looking for a bigger house because of us, but she can't afford it. We need to help her." Namjoon says. "But how?" Hobi asks. "I don't know." "We could work!" Jin says. "How? We are hybrids it's impossible." Yoongi says. "Well...when I was on the organization half of the workers there were hybrids maybe we can apply there?" Taehyung says with a big smile.

"Good idea Taetae!" Hobi says giving Taehyung a high five. "Well doesn't hurt trying. We all agree in this?" Namjoon asks everyone. " Yes!" All of them says.

The next day I woke up and I see all my hybrids reunited in silence on the kitchen. "Guys... What are you doing?" I ask them. "Nothing!" They say suspiciously. "Okay...please don't get in trouble. I'm going to work now." I say. "Aren't you gonna eat?" Jin asks. "I eat there. I'm gonna try work more hours to get extra money. I have to go. Be safe guys!" I say kissing them all goodbye except I kiss Tae head.

Hours passed I got home almost at night time and when I enter my home it's silent... Too silent. "Guys? Are you in here?" I ask apparently to no one, they probably went to a walk or something, so I decide to make dinner for when everyone comes home.

*Hours before*

"Okay! Y/N off to work. Are we still doing this?" Namjoon asks everyone. "Yes!" So all of them go get dressed in their best clothing.

"Let's do this!" Hobi screams a little excited. "Yes!" Tae joins him. All of them starts walking towards the organization.

"We're here." Namjoon announces, and they all stay there looking at the building for a few minutes, nervous. "For Y/N!" Yoongi says the first to start entering the front door. "For Y/N!" The other hybrids say following the panther.

"Oh! Good morning guys! No Y/N today?" Yugyeom says. "Good morning! No, today we are on a mission!" Jin says happy. "We wanted to know if you need more people to work here." Namjoon says. "Actually we are looking for two hybrids to help on the rare hybrid's section." Yugyeom says looking at the computer. "Only two?" Yoongi says. "Unfortunately yes." And the hybrids all look to each other. "Maybe you and Taehyung should stay. You are both stronger than us and you guys already know the organization." Namjoon says looking at Jin and Hobi for confirmation. "What about you guys?" Taehyung asks. "Maybe we can find somewhere else." Hobi says.

And with that Yoongi and Taehyung signed the form. "Great guys! Can you start tomorrow?" Yugyeom asks making them nod in yes.

They left the organization onto their next mission, find a job for Namjoon, Jin and Hobi.

*Back to Y/N*

I was almost finishing dinner when I hear the front door opening and I see my hybrids following the food smell. "It smells so good Y/N!" Jin says, of course, hugging me and starting helping me with the food.

"Hi Y/N!" Both Hobi and Tae scream hugging me and they seat on the table waiting for the food while Namjoon and Yoongi put the table after kissing me.

"So guys were you all day? Did something interesting?" I ask them when we finish eating. "Y/N! You don't even know!!!" Tae starts very excited making me hearing his tail going against the chair. "I guess I don't!" I say making all laugh but Taehyung was so excited he didn't notice my joke. "Me and Yoongi got a job in the organization!" He says making me shock. "You guys did! Why?" I ask looking at Yoongi. "Actually it was my idea." Namjoon says. "You told me you wanted a big house so I got an idea for all of us to get a job."

"Guys! You don't have to do that! You're not obliged to do it! You don't need to get worked up or..." "Y/N. Were doing this because we love you and because we want to!" Jin says. "We also want to do something you know, make something good." Yoongi says. "Don't worry about us okay! We're gonna be fine!" Hobi says. "Well, if you guys are happy and want to work I'm not gonna stop you guys! But I don't want to hear any complaining mister panther!" I say to Yoongi making me fake glare and all of us laugh. "Thank you Y/N!" Namjoon says. "So tell me about your jobs!" "Actually only Tae and Yoongs got the job. They only had two jobs available." Hobi says. "Oh I see... Wait!" I say looking at their sad faces but them I remembered something.

"I think I saw a hybrid friendly coffee shop looking for hybrids! Maybe you guys can apply! Especially Jin since he likes to cook!" I say making them all look at me like I'm a goddess.

"That's a great idea Y/N! Were going there tomorrow!" Jin says. "Happy to help you guys!" I say.

I look at them and I notice they getting tired after the day they had. "So, what's the sleeping arrangements today?" I ask them. "I WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOU Y/N!" Tae screams. "Me too." Yoongi says. "Well then let's go. Goodnight guys!" I say and we got to bed while Jin and Namjoon clean everything.

In bed I start petting Yoongi and Tae ears making them more sleepy. "I'm very proud of you guys!" "You're not mad at us?" Tae asks. "Of course not! I just didn't want you too work because you feel obligated." I say. "Don't worry about us." Yoongi says. "I will always worry about you.".