Chapter 20 - Jungkook and Jimin

"What do....OMG JIMIN!" I scream seeing the corgi hybrid hurt crying full of blood in front of me. "P....pl...please...help us." He says and he collapses on my arms. "GUYS! HELP ME! GUYS!" I scream from the others scared with Jimin on my arms.

I was screaming with the hurt hybrid on my arms that I didn't notice Yoongi and Namjoon taking the hybrid from my hands to the couch while Jin runs with the medical kit.

"Y/N? What happen?" Hobi asks me serious while Taehyung his hugging me. "Y/N!" Hobi screams. " I don't know! I don't know! I just open the door and he...he passed out on my arms he said Jungkook... OMG JUNGKOOK! HIS IN DANGER!" I scream crying. "Shit!" I heard Yoongi then he, Namjoon and Hobi run out of the door.

"Come on." Tae says helping me from the ground to Jimin. "Here help me." Jin says to us and we helped him with Jimin wounds. "Tae...." We hear Jimin. "I'm here!" Tae says. "Jungkook he...." "Don't worry the others are there." "Okay."

And he all stay in silent waiting for something.

Then Hobi enters in the living room alone, tired and breathing loud.

"What happen?" Jin asks. "His in a bad shape. Namjoon and Yoongi drive him to the organization with the son of a bitch car." "Omg!" Jimin says hugging me crying on my shoulder. "Don't worry sweety! He will be okay!" I say hugging him back and petting his ears to calm him down that seemed to work. "What about him?" Tae asks making all of us look at Hobi. "His unconscious in his house. I called the police their on their way." "Okay I'll stay here with Jimin to talk to them you guys go to the organization." I say still holding Jimin. "I'll stay." Tae says. "Okay you both stay. I'm going with Hobi to help them." Jin says and they both got out of the house. So we seated on the couch waiting for the cops, me still holding a crying injured Jimin and a Taehyung on my shoulder tired almost sleeping. "I hope he'll be fine." "Me too Tae me too." I say kissing his head.

Not long ago we heard the police knock on our door, I get up giving Jimin to Tae since he was shivering, scared. "Hello mam! Are you Y/N owner of Hoseok that called us to report abused hybrids?" "Yes please come in. One of the abused hybrids are here." I say showing him Jimin on the couch.

"Hello I'm Jinyoung Can you tell me your name?" "Ji..min." He says trying to hide himself on Tae. "Okay Jimin can you tell me what happen?" Jinyoung asks making Jimin cry. "Jimin is okay! You can talk! Your safe now!" I say making Jimin calm down by hearing my voice.

"Our owner once a week making us....us go the this smelly dark place with a lot of sc..scary people with a lot of tattoos..... We never knew why he went there all the time bebe..because he always leaves that place angry....but tonight was worse...we got home and he start beating me up but...but Jungkook he...." Jimin starts crying. "He put himself in front of me and master starts beating him strongly so I ran to Y/N and now we are here." Jimin finish with all of us with tears on our eyes.

"That was really brave Jimin! Good job!" Jinyoung says and he turns to me. "Where are the other hybrid?" "My other hybrids drive him to the hybrid organization to be hospitalized." "Good they were smart. We have the suspect in custady now, I think we have enough evidences to put him away." "Thank god. But what happens now?" "Well the adoption will be cancel and they will go to shelter and..." "I want to adopt them!" I say making Jimin look at me shock. "Very well! I'm happy to hear that. For that we need to talk to the organization. Would you like a ride mam?" "Yes please. Thank you officer Jinyoung!"

A few minutes later that looked more like an eternity we finally arrive at the organization, officer Jinyoung enters first with Tae behind and me still holding Jimin.

I see Tae running to the boys that were seating outside looking tired. "Hey." I say making Yoongi look at me and then Jimin and he immediately gets up and hug us both, he starts petting Jimin hears calming him down. "Are you okay?" I ask him. "I'm fine." He says putting his tail around my waist for comfort. "Where is Jin?" Tae asks from his place beside Hobi that feel asleep on him. "His inside helping." "Is Jungkook gonna be okay?" Jimin finally talks. "He will his strong." Yoongi answers him. "Who's that Namjoon is talking too?" "That's officer Jinyoung he is the one who's dealing with this situation.".

"Miss Y/N, I talked to the doctor about the adoption papers and since you know Jackson the adoption was approved. You can adopt them when your ready." Officer Jinyoung says. "Thank you Officer, for everything!" "Just doing my work. I'll take my leave now. Good luck. I hope the other hybrid recover." He says. "Thank you!" We all say and he leaves leaving us seating there, waiting.

"Are you really adopting us?" Jimin asks from my lap almost falling asleep with me playing with his hair. "If you two want yes of course I will." "Thank you." He says and falls asleep. I look at my right at Tae and Hobi sleeping against each other and I look my left seeing Yoongi sleeping against Namjoon that was looking at me smiling. "What?" I ask smiling at him too. "You're amazing." He says making me blush. "Shut up and go to sleep too." I say embarrassed. "I love you." He says and closes his eyes. "I love you too." I say looking at his face falling asleep too.

I start waking up feeling the pain of sleeping on a chair, I look down not felling the heavy hybrid I panic looking around for Jimin. "Jimin!" I call his name. "His fine. He, Tae and Joon went out for some food." I hear Yoongi deep voice and only now I notice Yoongi and Hobi sleeping against me and the other hybrids gone. "Oh. Okay." I say. I get up and I see my tiger hybrid running to me making me smile. "Good morning!" He says hugging me. "Good Morning Tae." I say and I let him go seeing Jimin laughing at us seeming better than yesterday. "Good morning Jimin. How are you feeling?" "Hi Y/N! Better than yesterday. Thank you!" He says hugging me and I see his corgi tail wailing fast and happy.

That's when the doctor comes to us. "Jungkook family?" "Yes." We all say. "He came in a bad shape, we were able to stop the interior bleedings but he was beat up pretty bad, he will have to stay here for a few days." The doctor says and I can feel Jimin taking my hand and squeezing. "But he is stable and will be fine." The doctor finish smiling making us all celebrate and sign in relief.

"Can we see him?" Jimin asks hoping. "Yes but he ask to see Y/N first." The doctor says leaving smiling at us. I look at the others confused and I feel Jimin pushing me to the room smiling saying to me to go.

I enter the room and I see the hybrid bunny severely beat up on the bad all red, purple and black, I go to his side and I take his hands with tears. "Hey Bunny. How are you feeling?" "Hi Y/N. It hurts." "I know sweety I'm sorry!" I say petting is non-injured hear. "How's Jimin?" "His fine don't worry. He wasn't injured bad thanks to you. I'm do proud of you." "Thank you for everything. What's gonna happen to us?" He asks. "I'm gonna adopt you both." I say smiling and he starts crying.

Note: Hi! I just want to show you my new drawing I made! Hope you like the chapter and the drawing! 😊💜