Chapter 25

"Mark?" I ask in shock seeing my co-worker bleeding on my front door being held by what it seems a hybrid woman cheetah. Namjoon grabs me and puts me behind him and Yoongi growling to them making the cheetah woman grow back making my other five hybrids get up and stand near us. "Please I can explain everything. Just help her." Mark says making me look at the hybrid only noticing now that she is hurt too.

"Jin, Hobi go get some towers and the medical supplies. Namjoon, Yoongi stop growling at them. Jungkook, Taehyung help them to the couch. Jimin sweetie try calm down Joon and Yoongi please." I say making everyone quickly starts doing what I ask, except the two that still are trying to attack Mark. "What the hell happen to you Mark and how do you know where I live?" I ask taking the medical materials from Jin hands and start treating his wounds. "Jin, Jimin can you treat her wounds?" I ask the two more gentle hybrids to help her. " I'm sorry, I'm Y/N. We need to treat your wounds ok? Don't worry you are safe here." I say smiling to the cheetah hybrid trying to calm her down, after a few minutes of her looking at me she accepted the help and let Jin and Jimin treat her.

We treat the two of them in a tense silence until we finish treat them, the cheetah hybrid quickly goes to stay by Mark side cuddling his arm. I sit in the couch in from of them with Joon and Yoongi by my side and Taehyung sitting on the ground on my feet.

"Now, you, talk." I say to Mark wanting to know what the hell is going on. "I guess I have to explain everything... I'll start from the beginning." He starts. "You don't say, for the beginning really?" Yoongi attacks sarcastically making me glare at him and to Jimin and Jungkook who were laughing quietly behind him.

Sighing Mark starts speaking. "Since you start working at the company I thought you were the most beautiful woman I ever saw, I try many times to ask you out, but I was too afraid and when I got the courage to do it was when you adopt a hybrid, at that time I hated hybrids and knowing you had one I went crazy and then you just adopted more and more, and I was so jealous of them, I didn't know what I was doing I'm so sorry." Mark looks at me with tears in his eyes and I look at him in pure shock, I look at my hybrids that were now closer to him then when Mark started his story.

"What did you do?" I hear Hobi ask Mark, I look at him, seeing a very serious face. "What?" I ask confused. "WHAT DID YOU DO!" Yoongi suddenly screams making me flinch in fear. I see Namjoon locking Yoongi in is arms, so he wouldn't attack Mark. Jin puts his hand on my shoulder, and he looks at me with fear in his eyes and I suddenly understand. "Mark what did you do?" I ask scared for his answer. "I went to the place I know that could destroy them, your hybrids." Mark says looking at the ground crying, I put my hands on my mouth scared, crying "No!" I think to myself, I could hear Hobi crying, knees on the ground Yoongi screaming no multiple times and pouching the wall crying, Jin and Namjoon locking his hands together with Taehyung looking to the void emotionless and Jimin and Jungkook looking at everyone confused and scared.

"And then?" Taehyung asks quietly. "I went to them, and they started preparing everything to take you guys, I was with them the all time helping that's when I meet her, my cheetah hybrid, when I look at her after her first illegal fight hurt on the ground, I completely forgot about you and I found a new purpose in life, save my cheetah." Mark says smiling softly looking at his hybrid. "That's why you are hurt. You saved her." Jimin says. "Yes. That's why I came here to warn you. They are coming." Mark says. "You son of a bitch! I knew something was wrong with you!" Yoongi says angry and crying.

I look at my hybrids, scared for their lives. "SHIT!SHIT! NAMJOON!" Yoongi suddenly screams again making all of us look at him. "What if they were followed?" He continues. "Shit. Let's go outside make sure. All of you stay here." Namjoon says and they all quickly left the house.

"If you knew where I live that means....they also know."I say remembering. "They know everything about you and your hybrids, all of them." Mark says looking at Jimin and Jungkook. I look at Jin taking his hand to calm us down. "What do we do now Y/N?" Hobi asks crying on my lap. "We need to find another place." I say. "A place that only the eight of us will know." Taehyung whispers on my ear looking at Mark and the cheetah and I nod at him agreeing.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I'm so so sorry. If I could go back on time I would." Mark says crying. I go to him and hug him. "It's okay, but if my hybrids get hurt because of you I'll let Yoongi do anything with you." I say.

"Y/N? Who are they?" Jungkook asks me. "They are the dangerous gang, The Black Snake, and they are coming for us."