Chapter 16

The next day I woke up alone in bed again, I got dress and went to the kitchen to see Jin and Namjoon cooking breakfast while the others are waiting at the table, all of them already dressed.

"I need to get used to wake up alone now." I say laughing kissing them all good morning while I kiss Tae forehead not noticing his sad face. "So are you guys ready for the first day?" I ask  him and Yoongi. "YES!" Taehyung says making his tail beat against the chair. "Don't yell so early!" Yoongi says to him hitting him with his tail. "Relax Yoongi! Our boy is only excited!" I say petting Tae ears making me purr and calm down. "And you guys? Are you going to the coffee shop?" I ask the others when Joon and Jim bought the food. "Yes. I hope they contract us!" Jin says. "I bet they will!" I say smiling to them and we start eating.

"Bye Y/N!" They all say leaving excited and I laugh never expecting for them leaving before me. "Goodbye boys! Good luck!" I say to them knowing their hear me and I clean everything and leave for work too.

*With the boys*

The boys were walking to their destinations worry and excited the same time.

"Hey! Is that the coffee shop Y/N talked about?" Hobi says pointing to the shop. "I guess it is." Namjoon says. "Well good luck then. Were going to the organization." Yoongi says kissing them goodbye. "But I wanna go to!" Taehyung says whining. "No. Let's go!" Yoongi says dragging Tae out of there and waving goodbye to the others leaving the three hybrids laughing at the scene. "Well let's go then." Jin says, and they start walking towards it when Hobi stops in the middle. "Hobi? What is it?" Namjoon asks confused, so he and Jin look at what Hobi was looking, a dance studio looking for a choreographer. "I loved to dance. I would dance all day before what happen." Hobi says sad looking at the studio. "Go." Namjoon says smiling. "What!" Hobi says looking at him I'm hope. "Go Hobi! There's not problem in trying! Go!" Jin says smiling. "Thank you Hyung! Joon!" Hobi screams kissing them goodbye and running happy to the studio. "That boy!" Jin says laughing. "Well now is our turn." Namjoon says walking again to the coffee shop with Jin following him.

*With Yoongi and Taehyung*

Yoongi stopped dragging Tae and they start walking normally to the organization. "Yoongi?" Tae says quietly looking at him with huge eyes innocent. "What?" Yoongi asks suspicious looking at Tae. "Can I hold your hand?" Tae asks in hope making Yoongi froze looking at him. "Is just I see you, Y/N and the others always hand in hand and...." Tae starts explaining but Yoongi interrupt him. "Sure." And Tae graves Yoongi hands happier than ever and Yoongi smiles looking at his happiness.

Still hand in hand, both hybrids stop in front of the building nervous. "Come on Hyung! We can do it!" Tae says and this time his the one dragging. "Good morning Yugyeom!" He says. "Good morning boys! Ready?" Yugyeom asks and both hybrids nod ready to start.

*With Hobi*

After Hobi said goodbye to Joon and Jin, he stops in front of the studio excited and nervous.

Entering the studio he sees a lot of people, humans and hybrids, from all ages ready for their class. "Hello! Here for a class?" A bear hybrid asks.

"Actually I saw the hiring sign for a new choreographer..." Hobi says playing with his hands while his tail can't stop moving because of the nervousness. "Good! I'm Jaebum, I'm the receptionist.So can you teach this class now so we can see what you can do?" .... asks. "I'm Hoseok and of course!" Hobi almost screams happy and he follows Jaebum to the dance room.

Two hours later everyone was on the floor tired and sweating with an Hobi sweating but still energetic ready to continue.

"Congratulations Hoseok! You got the job!" Jaebum says happy that they finally found someone. "Really! Thank you so much!" Hobi says so happy he could jump in happiness instead he holds his tail to stop it to wave too much. "Do you mind continue to work today?" Jaebum asks him. "I would love too!" Hobi answers and prepares for the next class.

*With Namjoon and Jin*

After they watch Hobi running to the dance studio, Namjoon and Jin start walking towards the coffee shop. "You ready?" Namjoon asks. "Not really!" Jin answers. "Me neither." With that response Namjoon opens the door that makes a little bell sound when they entered.

"Good morning! What can I get for you two?" A mouse hybrid asks a little scared by seeing the wolf hybrid. "Good morning! We are here because we saw you needed to hire hybrids." Namjoon says. "Ah! Yes! Please come with me." He says and the two hybrids follow him to a table. "My name is Bambam. So tell me what you guys can do?" "My name is Jin and I can cook!" " I'm Namjoon and I can't do much." "You can cook that's good! And for you, well we really need hybrids so I think we can teach you so you're both hire." Bambam says smiling. "Thank you so much!" Jin says shaking his hand. "We really need this so thank you!" Namjoon says smiling showing his dimples making the mouse hybrid more at ease with the wolf.

"Can you start today? Is a good day to start train Namjoon." Bambam says. "Of course!" Both hybrids say and they start working happy.

*At the end of the day*

Yoongi and Taehyung finish their work for today so they start leaving the organization. "BYE YUGYEOM!" Tae screams waving at him. "See you tomorrow." Yoongi says. "Bye guys!" Yugyeom says laughing at Tae.

"How do you still have so much energy?" Yoongi says looking tired at Tae that only smiles his big smile to Yoongi and they start walking home.

Namjoon and Jin also starts leaving the coffee shop after being all day working. "Bye Bambam!" Jin says waving at the mouse hybrid. "Bye!" Namjoon also says. "Bye! See you tomorrow!" Bambam says waving at them and the two hybrids left the coffee shop hearing again the little bell.

When they were starting to walk home they heard someone far away calling their name and looking behind they see a hybrid tiger running in full speed towards them.

"Look Yoongi! Is Namjoon and Jin!" Tae says and he starts running towards them. "Kid! Don't.... Run...." Yoongi says but his to tired to stop him.

"NAMJOON! JIN! HI!" Tae screams running to them and he jumps on the two hybrids hugging them. "Ahahaha hello Tae." Namjoon says laughing at his actions. "Aish kid! Your too heavy for me!" Jin says but also smiling and hugs him back. "Were is Yoongi?" Namjoon asks. "I left him behind!" Tae says with a big smile like he did nothing wrong making the two old hybrids laugh.

"Kid! You never do that again do you understand!" Yoongi says to Tae when he arrives and he pushes the tiger tail as revenge making him scream and hide behind the other two hybrid holding his tail.

The four hybrids all look at their right when they hear another voice.

Hobi very tired says goodbye to Jaebum and leaves the dance studio when he sees his hybrids together. "Hi guys!" He screams making them look at him and he waves walking to them.

"Hi Hobi!" They all say. "So did you guys got it?" He asks Namjoon and Jin. "We did! And for the looks of it you got the job too!" Jin says smiling.

"Let's go. Y/N must be waiting for us." Yoongi says and all of them start walking towards home.

*With Y/N*

I leave my work earlier today knowing the boys may still be working so I take the change to go buy some congratulations presents for them.

So I buy some things that they wanted and satisfied I start going home to start dinner.