Chapter 11

The next few days have run normally, we're all getting closer especially the hybrids with each other. Jin and Namjoon admitted that they were romantically together something that we had already suspected but I was very happy that they trusted us.

Everything was going well until one morning I woke up and walked sleepily to the bathroom door when it opens and from there comes out the sexiest shirtless wolf I've ever seen. "Nam ... Namjoon! I'm so sorry !!!" I say trying to take my eyes off that body and I stare at his tail swinging gently so I don't have to look into his eyes. "It's okay! Don't worry about it." And with that I quickly run out into the kitchen listening to his deep, sexy chuckle behind me. "Not again! Why in hell all this hybrids look so hot!".

While I was preparing breakfast after the incident Jin appears by my side with a laughing look. "Ha ha so funny Jin!" I say "Sorry darling ahahahahah. He looks hot doesn't he?" Jin asked me shamesely. "JIN! STOP!" And he just go put the table laughing because of my embaressed self.

Everyone starts to sit at the table and I can't look at Namjoon who has a smirk on that stupid beautiful face while Jin is trying not to laugh. Yoongi and Hobi look at each other confused. "What happen?" A confused fox asks. "NOTHING!" I scream at the same time Jin starts laughing. Yoongi sensed something happen between me and Namjoon. "What ....did ....happen ..." He said dangerously and slowly making Jin stop laughing and the room starting feeling tense. "Uh ....I saw Namjoon shirtless this morning when he was leaving the bathroom ..." I said looking at my hands while everyone looked at Yoongi to see his reaction with Hobi ready to calm the panther if necessary.

Until everyone friezes when they hear him laugh. "Yoon ... Yoongi!" Hobi says surprised. "You really love spy hybrids on the bathroom Y/N." Yoongi says joking with a smug look. "NOT YOU TOO YOONGI!" I say making everyone laughing. "I'm going to prepare for work!" I say trying to leave them quickly as I can.

When I was going to scream to warn everyone I was going to go out in shock and see them all at my door ready to leave. "Guys?" "Where going to accompanying you to work!" Hobi says waving his tail excited. "Oh okay! Thank you!" I say making everyone smile.
On the way Jin and Hobi were at the front looking at everything while I was in the back holding hands with Yoongi when I felt another hand and I looked seeing Namjoon smiling at me making me smile at him and accept his hand but I didn't miss the look Namjoon gave Yoongi asking permission who nod at him making me confuse.

"We are here guys!" I say arriving at my work. "Woah Y/N it's so big!" Jin says making me laugh.
Everything was fine until Mark came. "Good Morning Y/N!" Yoongi wraps his tail on my waist taking Hobi to his side while Namjoon does the same with Jin and stand guard in front of me. "Guys ...?" I say and I swear I heard all of them growl even Jin making Mark take a step back in fear. "Guys stopped! It's just my coworker! I'm sorry Mark! Good Morning. Maybe you should go I'll be up there soon!" I say making him nod and leave.

The moment he leaves I turn to my hybrids. "What's wrong with you guys!" I say "He smells weird." Namjoon says serious looking at Yoongi for confirmation. "Y/N you really need to be careful with him okay." Jin says with a serious face I never saw on him. "Don't worry guys, I'll be fine." "We will get you after work." Yoongi says. And I nod knowing I won't win so I say goodbye and went to work.

And they brought me and take me from work all week to protect me and I let them liking a little of the attention but with fear in the future they do something bad to Mark. But thank god today is Saturday Mark is safe at least for two days.
Going to the living room I see Namjoon and Hobi watching a show on TV and a panther sleeping on the couch with the sun on his face making him look like and angel. Just making him look really.

"Y / N we need to go groceries shopping  we don't have enough to make lunch today." Jin says to me coming out of the kitchen. "Well, why don't we go now then?" I say making him nod and we go prepare ourselves to go. "Anyone wanna come with us?" I ask the others. "No thank you!" Hobi and Namjoon say. Well guess it's bonding time with Jin today can't wait.

On the way to the supermarket I could see Jin was excited to go sense he couldn't stop swinging our hands back and ford and when we got there he was already coming with the cart don't know how. "So what do we need?" "Hmmm well we need a lot of meat like a lot!" I say making Jin laugh. "Maybe some vegetables too" Jin says "And candy!" I say
We were getting everything until I lost Jin that's when I found him looking at the bread section.
"Y/N! Can you smell this! And they look so delicious! So breadless! Can we take some?" Jin says looking at the bread with hearts in his eyes and I laugh noticing he didn't notice the bread pun he made. "Of course we can take some!" How could I say no to that face.
With everything we needed pay, we walk home with the little big alpaca holding his bag of bread with so much love that I think Namjoon will be jealous.

Arriving at home Namjoon gets up and helps me with the bags taking a look at Jin and laughs a little. "So you discover is love for bread." He says. "He looked so cute I couldn't say no!" "Believe me I understand." And we laugh looking at Jin taking the breads out of bag with kindness already with one on his mouth. In that moment I saw the love on Namjoon eyes looking at him like that. "What are you smiling about?" I heard Hobi asking while hugging me from the back. "Look at them. They are so cute." I say making him agree and we stay like that for a moment until a grumpy panther interrupts wanting our attention.

Almost at the end of the day Namjoon and Jin were cuddling in one couch while I was in the middle of Hobi and Yoongi scratching their ears when someone knocks on the front door making every hybrids alert.
Opening the door I see Jackson with an hybrid behind him. "Y/N I need your help." He says looking exhausted making me worried. "Of course come on in you two!" I say to them making Jackson come in but the other hybrid toke some time but follow him inside.

"What do you need Jackson?".

Note: Who is this hybrid? 👀👀👀 Happy New Year guys! Hope you have an amazing 2019! 💜💜💜