Chapter 5

Then Yoongi continues.

"We were sold to a group that sells hybrids at auctions. Future owners can do whatever they want with them. I ..." Yoongi stopped staring at the floor, "Yoongi, you don't have to continue." I tell him with tears in my eyes. "I need to and you deserve to know. I was sold several times as a sex hybrid. I was one of the exceptions I would never to be sold definitely I was ..... borrowed so to speak. Sex enslaved by many people."Yoongi said." Yoongi! I ... I'm so sorry! " I said, starting to cry." Hyung. "Hoseok says still crying in my lap then he holds Yoongi's hand.

"But now it's okay, I'm happy here with you." Yoongi says smiling, looking at us with tears in his eyes. Me and Hoseok looked at him and we hugged him tightly making the three of us cry. But Hoseok steps  away, starting to play with his fingers again. Me and Yoongi looked at him worried. "I was sold several times, I was not an exception like Yoongi ....I was returned several times because my owners were annoyed by my personality. That's the reason why I was abused many times in the group. Many bought me after hearing how I was, trying to teach me to be quiet. " Hoseok said. "But I managed to hack a computer to get to Yoongi and I did it."

Yoongi hugged him tightly trying not to cry again. I stay there looking at them with my hands in my mouth crying again. The moment Hoseok looked at me, I hugged him as hard as I could. "No need to worry! In this house you can be whoever you want and I love your personality and I want to see that big smile every day." I said putting my hands on those beautiful cheeks making Hoseok smile.
And we spent the day there with tears, we all smiled hugging on the sofa.

"What a family we are ahahaha!" I said with a laugh. "I would not trade for anything!" Hoseok said making  his tail to hit me and Yoongi nodding at him. I stare at them with a smile on my face glad to have enrolled in that organization.

The next day I wake up feeling an immense heat from my sides and with a lot of pain in my body, opening my eyes I realize the reason, I fell asleep in the middle of a sandwich between Yoongi and Hoseok on the sofa. I try to leave without hurting their tails causing them to cuddle between them making me laugh at their cuteness.

I was making breakfast as always when Hoseok jumps on me hugging and screaming good morning making me laugh. "Lower Hobi." says Yoongi yawning, wrapping his tail around my waist his way of saying good morning. "Sorry Hyung!" says Hoseok without meaning it.

"Guys we have a problem." I tell them. Yoongi looks at me with a stone face and Hoseok stops eating and lowers his ears and looks at me worried. "We don't have room for Hoseok to sleep or clothes, so I think we should take the opportunity and go shopping today!" I tell them. While the hybrids sigh of relief I laugh at their reaction.

After we got ready, we are all in the entrance starting to go out with Hoseok shouting shopping shopping shopping all the time and Yoongi killing him with his eyes. I star laughing and enjoying being in the middle of them taking in each one of their hand and we begin walking like that without realizing the smile of the hybrids who exchange a happy look.

During the whole walk it consisted of a curious Hoseok looking at everything and a Yoongi sleep walking.
First stop was a furniture shop, we walked in and the first thing Yoongi did was to hold Hoseok so he wouldn't wander and separate from us.

"Since there are three of us and there are only 2 rooms I thought I'd buy 2 single beds for you, what do you guys think?" I asked them. The two hybrids agree and we all go to the beds section.

After seeing lots of beds, Hoseok and I started to figure out which ones were the best for them. Agreeing on the options we started to pay them when ....
"Y / N? Where's Yoongi?" Hoseok asks me. "WHAT!" I yell looking around for Yoongi when I hear Hoseok laughing immensely. "Hoseok! What ...." I start saying until he points to one of the beds where Yoongi was asleep. "I don't believe this…."

Angry and embarrassed I take one of the cushions on display and start beating Yoongi hard. "What the hell, woman! What are you doing !?" he says trying to escape the cushion. "I DON'T BELIEVE THAT YOU SLEEP HERE WITH ALL THE PEOPLE LOOKING AND EVEN WORSE YOU MAKES ME AND HOBI DO ALL WORK!" I scream at him. "Oh ... I forgot we were here." Yoongi says looking at me innocently and I look at him shocked with Hoseok on the shop floor dying of laughing to much.
After what happen Yoongi helps Hoseok to get up of the ground and then we went to pay everything we got.

The way home was pretty quiet with them not letting me carry the bags. Half way through I feel Yoongi tail around me and I smile at him and he looks away embarrassed, Hoseok noticing it with a smile, he takes my hand in his and so we all went together smiling, happy.

"Haaa finally! I was thinking that we would never got here!" Yoongi said the moment he entered the house. "Hyung you're too lazy for your on good!" Hoseok tells him earning a slap from the lazy hybrid making me laugh. The rest of the afternoon was normal until during dinner I got a call from the organization.

"Hello?" "Hello Y/N! It's Jackson from the hybrid organization! It was to say we found a possible permanent home for Yoongi." says the voice on the cell phone. With this I look at Yoongi who is looking intensely to the ground with an Hoseok looking at us confused. "Jackson, let me talk to Yoongi first and I'll call you back." I tell him hanging up after he agreed.

"Yoongi." I begin by touching his arm what makes him move away. "Yoongi, do you prefer to go to this new home or do you prefer to stay here with me and I officially adopt you?" I ask in fear of his answer. And at a speed I've never seen, Yoongi looks at me and holds me tightly. "You, I choose you." he said. With tears we stayed like this for a few minutes until Hoseok interrupted. "Guys ... what's going on?"

"Hobi! This organization saves hybrids and puts them in safe and permanent homes.I received Yoongi because I signed up to be a temporary home.If you want I can ask a home for you ... "I ask looking at Yoongi hesitant that he would say yes and leave us. "And if ... I want to stay here and you also adopt me?" Hoseok says sad and with tears in his eyes. With that I throw myself into him laughing and with tears of relief. "Of course I want you here, Hobi!" Yoongi joining in our embrace we are again crying together.

After explaining to Jackson what Yoongi wanted, he understood everything and was very happy telling me to go through the organization to sign the papers and with that we all decided to go to bed early today.

"Good night Y/N!" Hoseok says goodbye kissing my cheek. And I answer the same with a kiss on his cheek and a pet in his ears earning giggles from him. And when I went into my room, Yoongi hugged me from the side. "Thanks for everything.Night." he says giving me a kiss on the forehead going away as I enter my room happily thinking about my new family without knowing that it would only increase.