Chapter 9

The weekend passed quickly with all of us helping Namjoon to recover making us all approach each other more and more, making us more and more a united family but this time joining Jin and Namjoon.

I wake up Monday morning, careful not to wake the panther and the fox, I prepared myself to go work quietly, and when I was about to leave the room, I heard Yoongi say, "Have a good day at work,come early." He says and I smiled going to the hybrids kissing their forehead and thank him leaving the room going to the kitchen.
While I was eating quietly I watched Jin enter the kitchen, cutely rubbing his eyes..... "How can someone look cute and hot at the same time!" I think to myself.

"Jin? Did I wake you? I'm sorry!" I tell him trying not to look at those broad shoulders. "Actually, Namjoon wake me up with his snoring!" Jin says laughing still half asleep. "But why are you awake at this time?" "I have to go to work." I say and Jin nods understanding. "Can you do me a favor? Can you keep an eye on the boys and the house?" I ask you. "Don't worry the house is safe with me!" Jin says laughing making me laugh. I get up to leave and say goodbye to Jin with a kiss on the forehead like I do with my hybrids and left for work leaving a Jin smiling with very red cheeks.

The day at work was normal, boring and sadly with t Mark always on my ass talking and talking just like his doing now until I heard my phone ring, it was a message from Yoongi, I open it and I see that after all it was Jin saying that everything was fine and he sent a picture with Yoongi sleeping and Namjoon and Hobi playing. I laughed excited by the interruption that I didn't notice that Mark had stopped talking. "Y/N?" he says a little angry. "Oh Mark, I'm sorry! It was a message from my ...... hm ..... boyfriend!" I say. I don't want him to know that I have hybrids he's not much of a fan of them. "Boyfriend ... I didn't know you had one." "Yes we started dating for some time now!". With this Mark says his farewell and leaves quickly, making me sigh with relief.

Ending the job today I left the company in a hurry with a desire to get home fast for my four hybrids. "My four hybrids ......." I think starting to remember Jin and Namjoon. "Do they want to stay? Maybe they want to leave for someone who doesn't have hybrids ...." I sigh knowing there's a good chance they might want to leave.
I reach the door of the house and outside I can hear them talking and laughing happily making me smile. And when I was going to open the door this one open suddenly and I'm being wrapped in a huge hug by Hobi making me relax in his arms "Y/N! I MISSED YOU!" Hoseok screams in my ear but I don't even care "I missed you too Hobi!".

I walk into the house with Hobi passing me running to get back to the game he was playing with Namjoon and surprisingly Yoongi! Happy I go to them . "Hi." Yoongi says curling his tail around my waist. "Hi Suga!" I say kissing him. "Hi Namjoon how are you feeling?" I ask the wolf greeting him with a kiss on the forehead making him smile for affection. "I'm better!How was work?" "So tired and boring! And Mark didn't leave my ass all day talking and talking!" "That asshole again! I hate that guy! Do you want me to kick his ass?" Yoongi says pretty angry and sexy with Hoseok looking at me with a scary look that I didn't even know he had.

And a very confused Namjoon asks "Who's Mark?" "His my colleague and ......" I started talking but got interrupted by Yoongi "And he got a crush on her!" Namjoon does a little sound of understanding supporting Yoongi. I roll my eyes and I leave the kitchen to see Jin doing dinner. "Hi Jin!" I say going to him looking at his broad shoulders .....again.... "Here! Thank you for looking at them and the house!" I thank him hugging him from the side and giving him a chocolate knowing it's his favorite. "Thank you! You didn't have to! I love taking care of them!" Jin says. And with that I help him make dinner after all he did.
Dinner was normal with them telling me what they did all day and with me persuading Yoongi and Hobi to do the dishes for Jin to rest.

With everyone in bed, I'm staring at the ceiling thinking of Jin and Namjoon without noticing that Yoongi and Hoseok felt my anguish and were looking at me. "What are you thinking?" Hobi asks me. "Hmmm ... Oh ... I'm thinking about Jin and Namjoon ... I'm going to talk to them about the organization ... and what they want to do ...." I say. "I want them to stay ..." Hobi says sadly. "Hm hm! I like them." Yoongi agrees. "I like them too ....only tomorrow will now if they like us back ...." I say. And with this we were all silent thinking about it until we fell asleep.

The next morning I was gently awakened by a hybrid alpaca. "Y/N wake up!" "HM?" Half asleep I look at Jin confused. "Your phone is ringing downstairs. I thought I'd wake you up!" Jin says. I still confused nod and he helps me get out of my two hybrids that unknowingly didn't want me to leave. I follow the alpaca downstairs leaving the other hybrids cuddling to each other and while I go to see who called me while Jin enters the kitchen.

After talking to work on the phone Jin and I talked in the kitchen while he was making breakfast, when Namjoon entered the kitchen looking better already able to walk alone and a few seconds later Hobi enters pulling a Yoongi that was still sleeping. With everyone at the table I decided to bring the subject that hasn't gone out of my head. "Jin, Namjoon ... I would like to talk to you about what you want to do." I say exchanging glances with Hoseok and Yoongi who seems more awake now. "What do you mean?" Namjoon asks confused. "There is an organization that brought me Yoongi, which helps hybrids find new homes. If you want, I can call for you ......" I say reluctantly of their response. Namjoon and Jin stare at each other in silence as Hobi takes Yoongi's hand impatiently. A few moments of silence then Jin replies "We would like the organization to give us a new home." With that all three of us stared at the two hybrids sad that they didn't feel the same as us.

Note: Oh no! They want a new home! What will happen ?! Sorry I haven't posted regularly! I started a course a few months ago and I've been busy! Thank you for still staying here! 😘💜💜😊