Chapter 23

A few weeks passed after Jungkook was charged from the hospital.Jimin and Jungkookn seem happier, the cute corgi hybrid took a liking towards the panther because Jimin is always following Yoongi, who feels like a king because of it. While Jungkook everyday looks towards Namjoon like he's a god.I laugh to myself thinking about all of it.

Today was my day off so I stayed home with Jimin and Jungkook, the corgi hybrid was belly down on the couch with his head on my lap, his little butt moving excited looking at Jungkook playing on the TV.
"Y/n....why sometimes the others kiss you on the lips?" Jimin asks me innocent and Jungkook stops playing, paying attention to us.
I look at them surprise. "Well, you see, we all love each other very much so we are all together." "Oh! Like me and Jimin!" Jungkook says with a big smile, proud that he figure it out.
"Yes." I say, smiling to them, Jimin and Jungkook look to each other for a few seconds and then continue what they were doing.

I look outside seeing is getting darker. "I think it's going to rain in a bit." I say petting Jimin ears when he looked at me. "I love rain." He says. "Y/N! What about the others?" Jungkook asks, looking at me with his big eyes and his ears straight up. "They are going to get wet Y/N!" Jimin says cutely and I laugh at both concern hybrids. "Let's go meet them then. Will bring them the umbrellas." I say and both of them quickly run to their bedrooms to get ready.

We were calmly going towards the coffee shop Joon and Jin works, me and Jimin sharing an umbrella with him trying to feel the rain with his hand while Jungkook had his own umbrella carrying the other umbrellas not letting me or Jimin carry one. "I'm a big boy I can do it!" He said.

We enter the coffee shop, smelling the coffee and the sweets. "Hi Y/N! Nice to see you again!" Bambam greets me happy. "Hi Bambam! This is my new hybrids Jimin and Jungkook." I say. "Hi guys! I'm Bambam!" He waves to them behind the balcony and Jimin waves back, shyly while Jungkook just nods looking at him. "Were going to seat there." I say and we sat at the table.

"Guys! You're here!" Joon says almost running to us smilling big, he kisses me on the lips and on the head of the two young hybrids who looks down for some reason, but I let it be for now.
"Let me guess, Jungkook a banana milk, Jimin a mochi and Y/N coffee with three sugars." Joon says proudly. "Yes!" We all say smiling.

"Guys! Hi!" We hear and see Jin looking at us from the little window on the kitchen. "Hi Jin!" We say. "Jin, Namjoon you can start closing up." Bambam says. "A storm is coming." Bambam says. "A storm is coming? We should get the others." I said. "I'll get Hobi!" Jimin says leaving the coffee shop with an umbrella. "And I'll go get Tae and Yoongi." Jungkook leaves taking two umbrellas. "I guess I stay here." I smile to the others drinking my coffee.

"Bye Bambam! See you Monday!" Jin says, waving towards the hybrid that was going home. " Bye guys! Bye Y/N!" Bambam says. Now all three of us are outside waiting for the others, squeezing beneath one only umbrella.
We see Hobi and Jimin approaching.
"Guyyysss! Hobi dances so well!" Jimin says cutely making Hobi blush. "Jimin danced with me on the last part. His very good." Hobi says making Jimin smile big and hide his face on Hobi shoulder. "I didn't know you could dance Jiminie." Jin says smiling to the young hybrid. "Just a little." Says the still hiding hybrid.

"YYYY/NNNN!" I hear, like usual, Tae screaming my name. And I see him and Jungkook under one umbrella waving happy at us while the black panther is under other umbrella trying on maximum not to get wet. "Hi Y/N! Did you missed me? I missed you a lot!" Tae says with his big box smile while Yoongi only nods at us. "Yes Tae I missed you too." I say laughing.
"Let's go I don't want to stay too long in the rain." A grumpy panther says. Namjoon quickly leaves out umbrella and go with Yoongi taking his hand. "Let's go Princess, royalty first." Jin says making us go in front of everyone. "My prince." I say kissing his cheek making the others protest in the back.

We got home just in time since it started pour heavier rain.
"I think the storm is near." Joon says looking through the window with Yoongi by his side. "Well I'm gonna put my pajama." He says. "Gonna nap with the sound of the rain Suga." Hobi says trying not to laugh being glared by Yoongi.
Suddenly a sound of thunder was heard being followed by a big scream from Hobi who graved a very shock Jungkook making us all laugh. "I'm gonna start making dinner in case the lights go off." Jin says going to the kitchen. "I'll help!" The three maknaes says going with him seeking protection from the oldest hybrid and a scary Hobi looks at me loosing his protection. "Come on Hobi let's get dress in our pajamas." I say laughing and I go to my bedroom with Hobi graving my arm.

Everyone was in the living room waiting for Jin to finish with dinner, Yoongi sleeping against Jimin who was too getting sleepy. "Dinner is ready." We hear Jin saying from the kitchen and Tae and Kookie both run to the table ready to eat while Joon and Hobi helps Jin with th food, I look behind me and see Jimin trying to wake up a sleeping panther. Jimin and Yoongi finally get to the table. "Finaly hyung! I thought you wouldn't come." Jungkook says earning a head slap from Yoongi. "Let him be Kookie." I say laughing.

After everyone had eating, they stayed in the table too full to move. "Your food is too good hyung. I can't move." Tae says and we only hear the unique Jin laugh. "I'm not only handsome but I'm also a handsome cook." He says making almost everyone eyeroll. Jin started to pick the dishes of the table and I start helping him. "Thank you Y/N. At least someone helps me." He says looking at the others who ignores him. "I help hyung." Joon says. "NO!" Everyone screams in fear. "It was just one time...." He says pouting. "Y/N had to buy all the plates you broke because not even one lasted." Hobi says. "Don't worry too much about it Joon." I say kissing is cheek making him happier.

Me and Jin were finishing cleaning the kitchen while everyone went to their rooms until everything went dark and again we hear Hobi scream really loud.