Chapter 6

The next day I wake up with a familiar smell in the air. "FIRE!" I yelled jumping out of bed running  towards the smell, the kitchen. Arriving in the kitchen I see a Hoseok in pure panic on the stove that is smoking. "HOSEOK, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I scream trying to erase the small fire from the frying pan.

"HAHAAAA Y/N! I'M SORRY I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE BREAKFAST TO THANK YOU! DON'T LEAVE ME ON THE STREET!" Hoseok screams on the ground clutching my leg frightened.I start laughing at the situation and pet his ears. "It's okay Hobi it happens. I will not put you on the street for this else Yoongi was already on the street!" I tell him joking making him laugh when he suddenly gets serious and gets up trying to hear if Yoongi woke up. "Haaa, it's good that Hyung didn't wake up or I was done!" he says relieved. And I start laughing knowing it's true.

Hoseok helped me clean the kitchen in compensation of what he did when we heard Yoongi enter the kitchen. "Why does it smell like something burned here?" he asks narrowing his eyes. Hoseok and I exchanged glances and I almost felt his panic. "The neighbors burned something and I had the window open." I say. Yoongi looks at us for a few moments then nod too tired to think about it making me and Hoseok sigh with relief.

"You guys get ready! Today we are going out to a special place!" I told them excited. Hoseok screamed and ran into the room excited while Yoongi sighed because of Hoseok reaction and walked normally. As I waited for them I hear Hoseok begin to run up to me passing me and out the door waiting for us. I laughed while Yoongi just smiled a little.

After a long way putting up with a hybrid asking several times where we were going while I tried to hold a dangerous hybrid to attack him. When we finally arrived. "This is the ... .." began Yoongi looking at me shocked. "Yup is the organization!" I said happily. Hoseok realizing it all jumped up at me happy.

Happily, we enter the organization filled with people, humans and hybrids. At the front desk is a working hybrid squirrel and I ask him to speak to Jackson and he tells me his office. Going there I noticed that all three of us were walking quite quick wanting to do this as fast as possible. I knock on the door and we enter.

"Ha! Y/N! Yoongi! You came to sign the adoption papers right?!" Jackson says hugging me getting low growls from the protective hybrids behind me. Laughing at the reaction, Jackson noticed the other hybrid and looked at me confused. After some time explaining everything and the Hoseok giving his personal information needed for adoption we got to the part of signing.

After I signed I saw the reactions of each on. In his turn, Yoongi stopped looking at the paper still not believing while Hoseok wasted no time and signed. All set, we said goodbye to Jackson and we left. The three of us better than ever and went out to celebrate.

A week went by. Each day Yoongi came more closer  with me and Hoseok, starting to get more into our cuddle sessions on the couch.
I got ready to go to work taking the advantage of the sleeping hybrids because I can't stand the sad look of them and I leave them a note so they don't follow me as they once did.

The day of work was like the other days,normal and boring, until when I was going out someone yelled my name. "Y/N!"
I turned and it was Mark. "Hello Mark, how are you?" I asked as he approached. "Hello, I'm fine and you?" he says. And we spent a few minutes talking until I looked at the time and remembered my hybrids at home. "Sorry, Mark, I'm going to have to leave." I tell him. "Ha, okay, I just wanted to know if ... would you like to go out with me one of these days?" Mark asked hesitantly.

I was shocked by the question and tried to think of what to say and im my mind only came Yoongi and Hoseok. "Mark ... sorry ... but I already like someone else ... I'm so sorry ..." I reply trying not to hurt him. "Ha ... it's okay ... I hope it goes well ..." he says and we say an awkward goodbye and I start walking home.

I walk into the house still thinking about what happened without noticing the absence of an hybrid and the angry hybrid in front of me again. Hearing a growl jumping with fright as I saw Yoongi very close to me. "Yoon ..." I begin to say when I was interrupted by him. "You were with that man again! Why? Now the house smells like him and you do too!" Yoongi says trying not to scream. "YOONGI! IT'S NOT YOUR BUSINESS WITH WHOM I CAN OR CAN'T TALK!" I start to scream. "OF COURSE IT'S MY BUSINESS! HOW CAN I PROTECT YOU IF I DON'T NOW NOTHING!" Yoongi yells back. "I DON'T NEED YOU TO PROTECT ME! AND IF I WANT TO GO OUT WITH MARK I WILL! NOTHING PREVENTS ME FROM ...!" And again I was interrupted but this time it was with Yoongi kissing me. After the shock I kiss him back with passion. "You can't because I like you!And I want you to be with me not him!" Yoongi says looking deeply in my eyed. "Yoongi ... I like you too!" I said caressing his cheek making him smile and kiss me again. But Yoongi looks hesitantly at me and I look at him confused. "It's just... I also like Hobi ...." he says. And I'm once again shocked I look at him and start laughing making him look at me sadly. "Thank God! Yoongi! I like Hobi too!" And he also begins to laugh with relief until we hear the said hybrid come into the house. Yoongi and I exchanged glances and looked intensely at a confused Hoseok and motioned him to sit on the couch.

"Hobi, there's something we have to tell you. Yoongi and I like each other and we want to be together but ..." I begin. "But we both like you too and we would like to know if you wanted to join us too ..." Yoongi finish. Hoseok looks at us with no expression, slowly rising, walks in front of us and says.

Note: Hello, it's the author! Sorry I didn't get much inspiration for this chapter! What do you think will be Hoseok's answer? Will someone else appear in the next chapter? Thank you for reading!💜💜😊