2.

Jungkook"s P.O.V

Hmm... The tickets are fine, the room hotel. Okay... I decide to go travelling with Ji Sae and Jisoo, because why not? We've not travel as 3 before. But i have no idea where to head to and when. Christmas is coming as well. But where is a good place to go?

"Plane tickets? Where are you going?" - Ji Sae asked, as she walk pass me from behind and stand across me to place my breakfast.

"Nothing. I just have some plans for the 3 of us." - he said. Ji Sae hums, sitting in front of me.

"Where do you wanna go?" - i asked. I need her opinion too, at least.

She shrugs. "I'm fine with any." - she said.

"That's not helping, baby." - i said, and she just smiles.

"Hawaii? Perth? Hong Kong? Thailand? Singapore? Paris? Baby, chooseeeeee~" - i said with a little aegyo. She shrugs still.

"I don't know. Just choose any, I'll follow for sure." - she said with a smile. She continues her breakfast, while I'm still stuck with where to go.

I sigh, putting my laptop away to eat the breakfast Ji Sae made. It was a quiet breakfast. My appa have fetch Jisoo and send him to school. Ji Sae have been doing her office work at home. Means, she have not went out for awhile. She stays at home, do the chores, make the 3 meals for us, and the papers she face everyday. I mean, i like seeing her at home. Knowing she's outside, working, makes me worried because my wife is not just a boss of company.

Fast forward...

Ji Sae is upstairs, cleaning Jisoo's toys' room. I feel like i should help. I've been on my laptop for so long, still searching for a good place to go. I put my laptop on the coffee table, got up and walk upstairs. I walk towards the toys' room, open the door.

"Woo damnn Kim Ji Saeeeeee.... you shocked me." - i said, panting a little. Because the moment i open the door, she was standing in front of it. She laughs.

"You need anything?" - she asked. I shook my head.

"Then?"

"Are you done cleaning? I just thought of helping." - i said. She smiles.

"I'm done anyways." - she said. She closes the door, walking downstairs to the kitchen. I follow her from behind. She washes her hands, wiping them with a dry towel. She continues by making lunch. Being a typical housewife, I'm feeling a little bad. I want her to rest too. But I'm feeling hungry too. I sit down, watching her cook lunch for the both of us.

Feels like an innocent and nice day. Weirdly I remembered about the divorce papers. "Umm... baby?" - i called. She hums.

"Did you throw the divorce papers, already?" - i asked. I need to make sure she did okay. That's why i asked.

"I've burned it." - she said, while cooking. Well, throwing it or tearing it is fine but the sound of burning is good.

"Why?" - she asked, turning around, to place my lunch on the table.

"Just asking." - i said.

Fast forward...

I get down, beads of sweats running down from the side of my face, breathing unevenly. I push my hands up again, and got down again. I got bored so, I'm doing push ups. I get down again, and push myself up again. Suddenly i felt a weight on my back. "Down." - i heard Ji Sae said, sitting on my back. I got down, and back up. She isn't that heavy so it's kinda helping me.

I keep on doing pushups, while Ji Sae sits still on my back. Once I'm down, Ji Sae stands and help me to get up. She hand me a cold water bottle. I take it, taking gulps fast. She slowly dab my sweats with a dry towel. Pushing my fringe up, making my forehead visible as she softly wipe my sweats away. I put the bottle on the floor, placing my hands on her waist.