20.

Happiest Birthday To My Girl, Kim Ji Sae ❤️❤️
(if you rmb mag1, she told us when her bday is. and it's ending in a few more minutes)

Jisoo's P.O.V

•••

"Dinner..?" - Kaylia asked, shocked.

"Yeah. I mean, my family just wants to meet you." - i said.

"It's very scary, Jisoo." - Kaylia said, worried. I put an arm around her, pulling her close to me.

"I'm here. I'll be there. My parents are the coolest. They won't hurt or scold you." - i said, giving her an assuring smile. Kaylia gives a smile.

"Alright. When should that be?" - Kaylia asked. I shrug,

"Up to you. My eomma says you can decide whenever." - i said. She smile.

"How about tonight?" - she asked.

"Sounds great. I'll tell my family about it." - i said. She nods and smile.

"Yo love birds, my seat." - Jaebum said, looking to me and Kaylia. We giggle.

"See you later, love." - Kaylia said, smiling and went to sit together with her friends. Jaebum sits on his seat, which is next to me.

"Tea?" - Jaebum asked. I laughed.

"Slight tea. Kaylia is going to meet my family tonight." - i said.

"Heol. I still can't believe your mom wants to meet her." - Jaebum said.

"I know right."

"So when are you going to meet her parents?" - Jaebum asked. I shrug.

"She didn't mention about it. But I would meet them, so it's fair." - i said.

"Hold on, let me text my eomma." - i said. I grab my phone from my pocket to text eomma.

'To: Queen Ma'am <3
Eommaaaaa~ are you busy? Hope you're not. Kaylia said we can have dinner together tonight. So if you're busy, i can tell her to change to another day. If you're not, cook deliciously okay! Bulgogi juseyuuuuuu~! Fighting eomma! Lub you <3'

Send. I smile to myself, keeping my phone in my pocket.

Ji Sae's P.O.V

•••

Sheep... Just one. Hmm... pretty obvious but let's see if he can do anymore damage to my place. "Predictable huh?" - i asked my boys. They nodded.

"Should we do something, Ma'am?"

I shook my head. "No. Let's see first. Anyways, any updates from the police?" - i asked.

"They've got the cctv taken care of. They want you to come down and check." - Young said.

"Ah I'm not free to do all those. Ignore the police. Anything you wanna tell me?"

"Mrs Bae said she wants to open up a new restaurant for Bae's Bae at Hapjeong." - Jong Hae said.

"Another one? Did Hyuna or Mrs Bae herself told you?"

"Mrs Bae herself." - Jong Hae answered.

"I'll call her later. Anymore?"

"You have a meeting at 3 pm later on, Ma'am." - Hed said.

"Right. Remind me. Jung Jae and Byeom Hae send me to the meeting later." - i said. They nod, give me a bow and left my room. I grab my phone, and got a text from Jisoo. Woo~ Dinner tonight huh? Sounds great.