sequel

⚠️ LONGEST SEQUEL EVER!!! Wowzers. Enjoy lubs. 🧡

Ji Sae's P.O.V

January 2038...

Today, is the official day. I'm proud yet feeling a little sad about this. In fact, it's going to happen in a few more hours. All the staffs, my boys are gathered in the ballroom. We decide to make a company dinner too. So everyone is dressed formally for tonight. I invited my parents, my siblings with their partners and along with my nieces and nephews. I also invited my parents in law and Jungkook's hyung. Not to forget, I told Junghye and Jisoo to invite their partners, Hana and Taeil.

I'm dressed in a off shoulder black dress that stop above my knee and just black heels. Tied my hair in a high ponytail and made some fringe. Jungkook dressed in a tuxedo. As always, my handsome husband, looking handsome no matter what. As we walk in the ballroom, everyone stands up giving us the respect. Jungkook went to our table while, i went up to the small stage. Everyone settled down. I grab the microphone.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome everyone and good evening." - i started out, smiling.

"We're all gathered here tonight, dressed formally, for a reason. And that is, me, Jeon Kim Ji Sae, will be handing 'The Kim's Company', to my beloved son and daughter." - i said, smiling, as I look over to my kids. They had a wide smile on too.

"Now, I've been the CEO of 'The Kim's Company', for at least 20 years. Or even more. This company, have a very special place in my heart and it's been very tough journey. I've grown, with my 4 men, La Hed, Kim Seung Yoon, Wang Kwang Dae and Lim Jong Hae." - I continued, as i turn to face to where they're sitting. They smile, giving me a small bow.

"Not to forget, the other 4 of them, Kim Ryu Jin, Kwon Young, Shin Jung Jae and Cha Byeom Hae. All the 8 of them, have helped me throughout these years. They help me run this company the most, and I'm so thankful to have these beautiful hearted people by my side. Without them, I won't be able to do lots of things."

"I don't say this much, but all the 8 of you, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. The 8 of you, were the ones who hold me up, and stayed. Thank you." - i said, giving them a small bow.

"Adding on, the most important person in this company is none other than, my father, Sir Kim Young Wang. Appa, you know yourself that I love you very much. And I'm always thankful of what you taught me and everything you've done for me. You're the shining moon in this company appa. No matter who the CEO is, you're always the one and only appa." - i said, facing to where appa sits. He smiles. He's old, yet so so strong.

"Next, Jeon Jungkook, my husband. Babe, I know you don't like what I do, but you still support me. And your support means a lot to me. Thanks babe." - I said, facing to where my handsome husband sits. He's giggling. I smiled.

"Now, Jeon Jisoo and Jeon Junghye. This is for you. I appreciate that you both wants to take over me. But, rules are rules. In the contract, just like mine, years back, within 5 years the CEO must get married. No rushes, there's still time." - i said, smiling.

"I hope after this, you both will do a better job than me. Do better, do more, make eomma and appa proud of you. Make halabeoji and halmeoni proud of you too. I wish you both, the best for your future." - i added.

"Let's not waste anymore time. Jeon Jisoo, Jeon Junghye, come up here." - i said. They both got up, walking up to the small stage while everyone clapped for them.

"I have presents for the both of you, to make it as a sign of the new CEO of The Kim's Company." - i said, smiling. Hed helped me out with bringing the presents on stage. I thanked him.